Twitter: “LA gang culture the CORNIEST shyt eva. Especially Black gangs get bullied & slapped around by Mexicans & aryans & NEVER have smoke for THEM”

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What was your point? Please, explain to my old eyes what you were getting at about people viewing L.A. gangs in a negative light, even though they never lived there.
I'm responding to that fool saying black people are getting "pressed" by Mexicans and let white people walk around la untouched. I just thought it was interesting your first thoughts are to move away from the hood is the solution that's all.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I'm responding to that fool saying black people are getting "pressed" by Mexicans and let white people walk around la untouched. I just thought it was interesting your first thoughts are to move away from the hood is the solution that's all.
You posted what is below, without actually quoting the person you are suppose to be responding to.
People not from LA making statements about LA gangs is never funny. Reads like a brothezay thread

You have demonstrated that you know how to quote a person. So, why did you not quote directly the person you are talking about, like you quoted me? That statement is too general for anyone to consider it being for a particular person, unless you actually quoted the person. You did not, leaving it open to anyone to comment about it.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:
People just go off the internet, he sounds like a Coli poster.

Gang banging IS BAD.
But this idea that Black Members are chummy with Mexicans or afraid to strike back is some internet shyt
if I've ever seen it :pachaha:
There's also this belief that Mexicans and Whites just "Get along" Is dumb.
They have gang fights and everything too, they kill each other too. :laff:

Just some ol' Anti-Black shyt dressed up differently.
"Even the WHITE CRIMINALS IS BETTER!!" goofy, lost negros. :laff:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
we make up 8% of the state, they make up 74% of the state

and yet there are areas where they cant go, cant take over, or actually join us and its never talked about due to media. we have a culture that makes noise ...... 8%!!!!!!!

when folks in the south have those racial numbers and are on some spartan 300 shyt, then talk. otherwise show some respect. bloods and crips exist in yall major cities. aint no gangs from the south or midwest exist in LA. despite LA barely being black. 8% ...remember that. yea we're soft. pfff.