Twitter: “LA gang culture the CORNIEST shyt eva. Especially Black gangs get bullied & slapped around by Mexicans & aryans & NEVER have smoke for THEM”

ReasonableMatic

Daps
talking shyt about cities you will never go to :skip:
Talking shyt to Black ppl you claim weak,
but get bullied by Mexicans, Aryans and police :skip:

Hurry up and show the world how powerful and brave you nikkas are and get at police, get to work :ufdup:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
People not from LA making statements about LA gangs is never funny. Reads like a brothezay thread
I grew up in L.A. from 5 to 15 years old. I realized that gang stuff was stupid at age 13. When I, my step-uncle, and his homeboy (both Rollin 60s) almost were shot by their opps in a drive-by. We heard, "It's jammed". The next day on the way home from school I looked into the mirrored glass of a car dealership, asked myself some very self-aware questions, and came to the conclusion that nothing about that life was worth me losing mine.

That was the moment I created my plan to get out of that environment for my survival and betterment.

Prynce

Daps
LA nikkas major c00ns and scared of them Mexicans. They the weakest black folks in the states

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm on my way to LA as we speak. At Dallas airport right now. All Black gangs in the U.S. only really got smoke for other Black people. That tweet shouldn't have singled out Los Angeles.

And there are some Black gangs in the U.S. that will shoot it out with the police. Hell, LA brehs will even try to shoot a police helicopter down:russ:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I grew up in L.A. from 5 to 15 years old. I realized that gang stuff was stupid at age 13. When I, my step-uncle, and his homeboy (both Rollin 60s) almost were shot by their opps in a drive-by. We heard, "It's jammed". The next day on the way home from school I looked into the mirrored glass of a car dealership, asked myself some very self-aware questions, and came to the conclusion that nothing about that life was worth me losing mine.

That was the moment I created my plan to get out of that environment for my survival and betterment.
That's not even the point I was making but you thinking the bolded is interesting