Twitter: “LA gang culture the CORNIEST shyt eva. Especially Black gangs get bullied & slapped around by Mexicans & aryans & NEVER have smoke for THEM”

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Isn't the current king of hip hop part of that corny gang culture? I'm still tripping over how he's getting credit for "uniting the gangs" when they've had a ceasefire for like 30 years now. Whatever is/was going on out there now isn't anything compared to the 80s and early 90s.

That period of the late 00s/early 10s when every rapper wanted to be a Blood was wild, on Piru it was. :mjlol: I'm just wondering what's going to happen when nikkas who openly brag about never having gainful employment come down from the high of a Drake diss.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also for some "Pro-black" posters you weird motherfukkers stay posting whole ass Conservative Twitter accounts.

Like why are YOU "Black" Man following these right wing accounts with republican talking points?

I hope y'all peep this shyt.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Also for some "Pro-black" posters you weird motherfukkers stay posting whole ass Conservative Twitter accounts.

Like why are YOU "Black" Man following these right wing accounts with republican talking points?

I hope y'all peep this shyt.
Because these posters are not Black and dont know shyt outside of this site period.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Gang culture is driven by drugs and money.

Nobody joins gangs just for the hell of it...the violence more often than not is the result of those two things, drugs and money.

Beef and rivalries are centered around money.

If you want to remove the allure from gang culture then you'd have to tackle the cause (lack of economic opportunities, educational disparities, etc) that creates the effect.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's because White and Latin gangs are both ingrained deep within the LAPD along with many other PD's around the country and easily get the pass from Law Enforcement. They often work together because some of them are basically white with a Latin last name.

You ask yourself how can a group declare war on two different groups of gangs (Blacks and Asians) at a time, it's because of how deep they are in the U.S Justice System.

These other gangs just got resentment towards that, want to feel power and start targeting their own.

It's a bunch of punching down.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only are there the economic pressures that push people to join a gang
but there's aspects of gang banging and gang culture that are DEEPLY ROOTED.

It's generational at this point, like, I was just on a shorty's IG yesterday while I was at work.
21 years old.
Fine as can be.
She isn't a "Crip" or "Blood" or anything like that but due to familial ties she's inevitably
linked to it.
This is someone born THIS CENTURY, not fifty, sixty, forty years ago. :pachaha:

Her Daddy was a crip until the day he died and her brother was not even a year ago murdered
likely due to gang violence. She isn't a gang member but due to her family members being gang
members she not only is "IN IT" from birth BUT indoctrinated into perceiving it as NORMAL.

The problem here is multifaceted and you get people ON THE COLI who stay at a keyboard who don't
understand even a little bit of Gang banging, Gang Culture or what it means to different people.
Or even WHY it still exists in places with "Economic prosperity" like California.

The goal obviously of this thread isn't any kind of understanding or black liberation, it's clearly to
make fun of, demean and insult some of THE MOST vulnerable black people out there. And to reinforce
the idea that they're violent, animalistic, brutish and "holding black people back".

Anything to take the blame off the fukking crackers who built the ghetto in the first fukking place.