Twitter: “LA gang culture the CORNIEST shyt eva. Especially Black gangs get bullied & slapped around by Mexicans & aryans & NEVER have smoke for THEM”

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
THIS. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000X

this yall hero :mjlol:
MV5BMTkzMDI0MzE0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTUyNDUzNjM@._V1_.jpg

Chance who raps about his regular life (and RAPS his ass off) like 99.9% of people on this board AND about OUR STRUGGLE is a plant and a lame lmaoo most ya nikkaz is LOST IDIOTS and a DISGRACE and EMBBARRISING to our ancestors

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Cool, only successful Black men who are trying to make something of themselves have to check in. Got it.:ehh:

Wait, that's even worse! :mindblown:
Successful black men who wanna be apart of hood LA culture.

J Cole don’t have to check in, childish gambino don’t, chance the rapper don’t.

Yea nikkaz who wanna be in the hoods and trenches have to check in for they own safety.

If not a young hungry 15 year old might wanna Rob you for your 100k chain :ohhh: Like they did pop smoke and pnb rock.

The check in is to make the reckless young fools stand down and know if I do something to this person under protection I’m gonna have guys coming after me

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Successful black men who wanna be apart of hood LA culture.

J Cole don’t have to check in, childish gambino don’t, chance the rapper don’t.

Yea nikkaz who wanna be in the hoods and trenches have to check in for they own safety.

If not a young hungry 15 year old might wanna Rob you for your 100k chain :ohhh: Like they did pop smoke and pnb rock.

The check in is to make the reckless young fools stand down and know if I do something to this person under protection I’m gonna have guys coming after me
I get your point, but off-duty police & private security companies can do the same thing a lot more effectively, and probably for a lot less money.
I'm still not seeing the benefit of giving my hard-earned money to some off-brand guys who hold their guns sideways and will gain me more problems by being affiliated with their set. I'd rather pay competent, trained body guards than to waste my money on the Rollin 60's version of Craig & Day Day.
If that means I can't go to the hood, oh well. I'll keep my Black ass in Baldwin Hills.
:manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Off-duty police & private security companies can do the same thing a lot more effectively, and probably for a lot less money.
I'm still not seeing the benefit of giving my hard-earned money to some off-brand guys who hold their guns sideways and will gain me more problems by being affiliated with their set. I'd rather pay competent, trained body guards than to waste my money on the Rollin 60's version of Craig & Day Day.
:manny:
I agree. Smart people hire security and dumb dudes who wanna be tough try to go against 500k broke gang members.

Go into the slums of any poor place with a 100k chain and expect them not to try and take it brehs

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Black gang members are race traitors

agreed
Show me a black gang that DOESNT have smoke for other black people :what:
sad but also true

I think that's the entire point. You getting hung up on the "LA" part

yeah Black gangs are lame and a menace to Black society in general

I've never seen a white man get pressed for not checking in or wearing a certain baseball cap in L.A.
:mjpls:

I've made the same point

my uncle in-law is from LA and he said white people wear whatever they want there
:francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Revenge of the nerds babble.
Massa’s favorite house pet babble
I'm on my way to LA as we speak. At Dallas airport right now. All Black gangs in the U.S. only really got smoke for other Black people. That tweet shouldn't have singled out Los Angeles.

And there are some Black gangs in the U.S. that will shoot it out with the police. Hell, LA brehs will even try to shoot a police helicopter down:russ:
They ”tried“ to shoot a helicopter huh :unimpressed:

That’s the BEST they could do to White Supremacy with ALL the ammo they eagerly use on Black gangs and Black civilians :mjlol:
Not trying to defend gang culture but black gangs go to war all the time with Mexicans and Aryans in Cali prisons, which is where all the real gangsters are.

This corny ass “check in” bullshyt is all for social media.
“B-bu-but they go to war with Mexicans & aryans in prison:sadcam:

In prison, where police tells em to bend over and cough :childplease:
and when to go sleep OR ELSE like children, tf out my face:rudy:

If they don’t grow some nuts and do that tough shyt to police
IN THE STREETS, where it matters :camby:

Them cowards don’t get active and go to war with White Supremacy.

LOST NIKKAS

Last edited: