Twitter is already laughing at the IPhone 12 leak images

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
riding this here 5S until I can't no mo :wow:

I still got the 7Plus:wow:

The top of the line 256g one with 170g space left and I got a LOT of shyt in this phone.

I was actually thinking about copping the 12 just as recent as yesterday when the coli was fukking up on my cell and I had to keep refreshing to post. I really thought my shyt was finally acting up till I saw in another thread many folks said the same shyt was happening to them:wow:

But today shyt been working back to normal so I may stay with my plan if waiting till next year for the 13:blessed:

I got the otterbox case from day one so my shyt still look brand new out the box. No real need in upgrading but man..... I’m still tempted:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
still got my 6S+ :blessed:

Oh yea..... I forgot to mention that.... yes my battery is now trash...... shyt can be 100% but if I post on the coli for like 45 that shyt drops dramatically to about 30%

Gotta keep my shyt charge almost all the time. But been thinking of taking to a place for them to just give me a new battery like I did when I had the 5

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yea..... I forgot to mention that.... yes my battery is now trash...... shyt can be 100% but if I post on the coli for like 45 that shyt drops dramatically to about 30%

Gotta keep my shyt charge almost all the time. But been thinking of taking to a place for them to just give me a new battery like I did when I had the 5
Wtf...hahaha

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The iPhone will never have USB C as it's connector on the device. NEVER.
Why tho?

Every other apple device already uses USB c so why do they feel like their phones need that shytty lighting port?

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
I still have my Xs with 256gb storage chugging along. Might just replace the battery. Although I’m very tempted to get that 12 pro. The camera looking like a Kenmore stovetop doesn’t bother me lol.