Keeping my Xr until the next iPhone does this

tumblr_mdiplkGka01rhhof0o1_500.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the Jony Ive days are definitely over.

But every single person coming with jokes is probably gonna end up copping anyway.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
With all due disrespect, I take it you haven't experienced a 120Hz screen? :umad:

It's hard to go back 60Hz breh, trust me :umad:

:umad:

Spend over a thousand dollars for an iPhone with dated tech brehs! :mjlol:

Idk why the narrative is that Apple users are stuck up bc it’s always the Android fanboys who brag about dumb shyt that’s irrelevant to the average user.

Spend over a thousand dollars for trash ass software. What Samsung does to Android deserve a fade on sight

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Idk why the narrative is that Apple users are stuck up bc it’s always the Android fanboys who brag about dumb shyt that’s irrelevant to the average user.

Spend over a thousand dollars for trash ass software. What Samsung does to Android deserve a fade on sight
Again, I'm not a iPhone hater. I think they are phenomenal phones for what they are.

Samsung and OnePlus has had way more innovative tech over their generations of phones compared to Apple. I don't think there is a debate there.

If Apple can start matching specs (or present even better specs) comparable to a high end Samsung device, it'll be the phone to beat but until then :yeshrug:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Advancements in technology are only "irrelevant" & considered "dumb shyt" to the "average" iPhone user because quite frankly they aren't too astute to begin with. :mjgrin: :sas1:

What 60Hz, 90Hz, and 120Hz means for my phone

"Higher refresh rate displays make moving content look and feel smoother and snappier. Although most content, such as swiping through your emails and interacting with Facebook’s UI don’t really benefit from anything above the standard 60Hz rate. Remember, lots of video content plays back at the industry standard 24 frames per second, or 24Hz. Yet apps and content with lots of graphical motion appear smoother with a higher refresh rate display.

Faster displays make the most noticeable difference when it comes to gaming. Higher frame rates and faster display response times can have a noticeable impact because visual latency is lower and gameplay appears smoother. PC gamers regularly swear by 120Hz and even 144Hz displays. Now mobile gamers can benefit too, albeit on a much smaller screen. However, high frame rate gaming requires a beefy, energy-hungry processor too. This ensures that the graphics frame rate keeps up with the high display refresh rate."

:jawalrus:

Furthermore, if the 120Hz Display/screen refresh rate wasn't such a big deal for the upcoming flagship iPhone 12 Pro models, Apple wouldn't be trying so hard to implement the 120Hz OLED screens nor would Apple industry insiders be reporting on it as major news.