Twitter is already laughing at the IPhone 12 leak images

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't have to get the $1200 model. Matter of fact the highest selling model is $699 and the cheapest model is $399. Both of those models are faster than anything Samsung offers and will be supported longer and have much better app support than Samsung or any Android oem. Just the facts.

But its what I've been saying people paying top price for the high tier phones... :heh: its still alot of money for a damned phone no matter which model you get... I know samsung is cheaper compared to apple but people keep buying into apple products every year its ridiculous... :mindblown:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
But its what I've been saying people paying top price for the high tier phones... :heh: its still alot of money for a damned phone no matter which model you get... I know samsung is cheaper compared to apple but people keep buying into apple products every year its ridiculous... :mindblown:

Most people don't upgrade every year. Matter of fact the average amount of years people are keeping their phone is 3 years now.

I currently have a iPhone X. I've had it since October 2017. It's about to be three years now. Unless the new iPhone comes with a 120hz promotion display, I will stay with my X. A battery replacement and my phone feels just as new as it did when I purchased it.

People buy what's good. The market speaks for itself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most people don't upgrade every year. Matter of fact the average amount of years people are keeping their phone is 3 years now.

I currently have a iPhone X. I've had it since October 2017. It's about to be three years now. Unless the new iPhone comes with a 120hz promotion display, I will stay with my X. A battery replacement and my phone feels just as new as it did when I purchased it.

People buy what's good. The market speaks for itself.

I mean you say that but people on this thread either gearing up to buy this upgrade or already satisfied with what they have...:manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
12max
Pro
& Pro Max:dwillhuh:

Do these phones not have a SD card slot? :picard:

And people overracting about how the cameras look on the pro max
shyt looks aight

That price tho:picard:
For a phone that does nothing:picard:

Also iPhone have the ugliest designs for their phones:scust: them rounded edges:scust:

2006 looking ass shyt
Phone looks cheap

Last edited: