Daps
i mean atleast theres an even number now

i thought the last one was ugly as fukk but people still bought it

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Somebody recently told me my 6s+ (use it as a workhorse when needed) was an "iPod", but couldn't tell me what her iOS 13 on her iPhone 11 did differently than mine:mjlol:.

You know she brought up the camera though :mjlol:

Pretty much.

yeah later iphones have better cameras and are quicker.. but I don't need all of that shyt when I just use my phone for calling, txting, browsing insta, and browsing sites when I'm out n about.

I'll get a new phone when my current one is on it's death bed

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Pretty much.

yeah later iphones have better cameras and are quicker.. but I don't need all of that shyt when I just use my phone for calling, txting, browsing insta, and browsing sites when I'm out n about.

I'll get a new phone when my current one is on it's death bed
Exactly, and just like you, that's what 90+ percent of the rest of the world use their phones for so I'll never understand people buying new phones every or every other year.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'll just say Apple's fit and finish is always a lot better looking than the renders when they unveil it.

Not like it matters to those people anyway. They'll take the clout in August and spend their stimulus on it in November.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
But all the high end phones are damn near the same price nowadays :mindblown:

high end phones are like luxury cars now. The cheap phones are good now because the cost of those materials have gone way down. IT will probably be 2-3 years for things like the camera tech in the current high end devices to show up in the mid range phones.

At the end of the day for the avg person you dont need all that to share dumb memes on Facebook, but there is a segment who enjoy bleeding edge tech or just rather buy big now and let it last a while, rather your phone being severely dated in just one year. Lets also keep in mind those cheap phones can be hit or miss when it comes to software updates, since the cheap phone companies are churning out cheap models every few months.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Is it true that the iPhone 12 won't have high refresh screens?

I'm not even a iPhone hater but that would be ridiculous in 2020 :hhh::hhh::hhh: