Twitter has officially removed all the blue checks from verified accounts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So, now it's cool on Twitter to not be verified.
:mjlol:
I only paid for Twitter blue to upload a whole Jeff Mills DJ set and as many music videos in their original format and in 4K as possible and then canceled it before it charged my card...but lowkey, I don't want a bluecheck anymore...it's lame now.

Maybe this can start a trend of positivity...where it's just about who you are and what you bring to the table...not about if you're "verified" or not. That shyt is lame.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Damn, its literally becoming a fukking movement to not pay for that bullshyt. Aint nobody with sense gonna do that shyt off GP. That business model is fukking dead when NOT paying you becomes trendy :mjlol:

This doesn't work when its literal millionaires like Halle fukking Berry telling Elon and his $7 to go fukk himself. At that point you failing to even try to flip the script. Ain't nobody believing that shyt :dead:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Elon clearly has no social awareness. The celebrities and "influencers" having the check marks is what make it desirable for people who need that external validation. It's "cool" to be uncheckmarked now, he screwed up the whole system in record time.

Proof that street/social smarts is just as important as book smarts

edit: There's a reason people give free stuff to celebrities....because idiots are impressionable and will buy what they didn't have to

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So, now it's cool on Twitter to not be verified.
:mjlol:
I only paid for Twitter blue to upload a whole Jeff Mills DJ set and as many music videos in their original format and in 4K as possible and then canceled it before it charged my card...but lowkey, I don't want a bluecheck anymore...it's lame now.

Maybe this can start a trend of positivity...where it's just about who you are and what you bring to the table...not about if you're "verified" or not. That shyt is lame.

FuGY3F1WYBA-twB

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, its literally becoming a fukking movement to not pay for that bullshyt. Aint nobody with sense gonna do that shyt off GP. That business model is fukking dead when NOT paying you becomes trendy :mjlol:

This doesn't work when its literal millionaires like Halle fukking Berry telling Elon and his $7 to go fukk himself. At that point you failing to even try to flip the script. Ain't nobody believing that shyt :dead:
Just look at the like disparity. The top got 23k likes bottom got 1k likes lol. Who trying to give elon their credit card info and address willingly smh