Twitter has officially removed all the blue checks from verified accounts

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So now there's no way to get verified news on Twitter. That's literally the only reason why I even read the shyt because there were some trusted accounts.

use filter:verified in search until he fukks with that too.

someone will create a browser extension to add blue checkmarks to legacy twitter accounts.

edit:

uses this list. GitHub - maah/twitter-legacy: List of legacy verified accounts, mostly used by https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/463615-legacy-verification-for-twitter

A.I generated instructions.
To use this script:

1. First, make sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome browser installed on your computer.
  2. Next, visit the following link to download and install the Tampermonkey extension: https://tampermonkey.net/documentation/installation/
  3. Once you have downloaded the extension file, click on it to start the installation process. Chrome will prompt you to add the extension to Chrome. Click the "Add extension" button to continue.
  4. Wait for the extension to install, and then refresh your browser to activate it.
  5. Now that you have Tampermonkey installed, you can install any userscript hosted on greasyfork.org by following these steps:
  • Visit the userscript page on greasyfork.org that you want to install. For example, let's say the URL is Legacy Verification for Twitter
  • Scroll down to the "Installation" section of the page and copy the user script code.
  • Open Tampermonkey by clicking on the Tampermonkey icon in your Chrome menu (or by typing "tampermonkey" into the Chrome address bar and pressing Enter).
  • Click on the "Scripts" button in the top menu of the Tampermonkey window.
  • In the "User Script" field, paste the user script code that you copied from greasyfork.org.
  • Click the "Install" button to install the user script.
  • Wait for the user script to install, and then refresh your browser to activate it.
That's it! You have now successfully installed a Tampermonkey extension and a userscript hosted on greasyfork.org in Chrome browser.

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
LeBron said he would never, once again, it turned out that he would :snoop:

Twitter’s blue check apocalypse is here, and some celebrities still have verified badges even though they aren’t paying for it.
LeBron James has perhaps been the most famous hater of paid verification on Twitter, insisting that, like Martin Lawrence’s TV show character, “I ain’t paying the $5.” But if you check his profile right now, he still has a verified badge. Once you hover over the badge, it says that “this account is verified because they are subscribed to Twitter Blue and verified their phone number.” But we contacted James’ media advisor, Adam Mendelsohn, who confirmed that James hasn’t paid the $8 monthly fee.
Many other NBA players, like Stephen Curry, Zion Williamson, and Ja Morant, appeared to have lost their blue checks on Thursda
y.

Believe trolling cacs :francis:

White trash like Elon live to "own the libs" Lil fukk shyt like this gets them applause from the Ben Shapiros and Foxnews of the world

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So now there's no way to get verified news on Twitter. That's literally the only reason why I even read the shyt because there were some trusted accounts.
And he's charging 50k for api use per.month, he basically ruined the platform. I believe it was lowkey strategically done if I put my tinfoil hat on