Twitter had no growth in users last quater

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Twitter isn't going anywhere soon.

It's probably maxed out. But as long as celebrities are there, it has that advantage over facebook. You can tweet a celeb and they'll (sometimes) tweet you back. That NEVER happens on facebook.

Twitter is a newsfeed for millions of ppl. It's where I get news from.
Exactly

Twitter is the best source for news by a country mile. Status updates do not come close.

Anyone who's ever been in a draft thread knows what we're talking about

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Twitter still the OG platform for follower news and stuff like that. It does seem like its dying as far as usage but it also looks like there are more and more tweets being posted over time

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They need to make it feel more important for regular ppl. If you dont have alot of followers ur basically tweeting to dead space.

Hashtags can help you get seen but only so much.

That's the one big weakness that make ppl give up on it

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Twitter just funny man. It is what you make of it...or atleast I should say you can tailor your own experience.

My TL is pure comedy almost all the time and it's actually cause I follow a few coli folks.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I kinda get Instagram. It's stripped down to pic posting and comments. I still think Facebook makes both redundant but to me Instagram has more value than Twitter. The thing I really don't get though is Snapchat.

Like I said I'm getting too old for all this crap. Too many different screen names and logins to do redundant stuff on multiple networks.
Thats because you dont fukk with females.

Snapchat is a godsend for the brothers that love the freaks..

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Twitter is overun with trolls and white supremacists.

I since divested all my investment in Twitter and focused on Facebook.
Since trump got elected twitter has become an annoyance.
I focus on tumblr primarily, I even stopped fukking with instagram as much as I used to.

If it's not trolls, it's white supremacists, or black men hating bedwenches, or LGBTs trying to inject their presence into everything, and just people looking for likes and retweets trying too damn hard to be comedians when they don't have a funny bone in their body.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's not trolls, it's white supremacists, or black men hating bedwenches, or LGBTs trying to inject their presence into everything, and just people looking for likes and retweets trying too damn hard to be comedians when they don't have a funny bone in their body.

True, the amount of 'what about us' bullshyt by just about every type of group is :mindblown:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I'd to see Tumblr's numbers to really compare it to Twitter because it's more of a micro blogging site/app than a social media site/app. Facebook and Twitter have no comparison because you have to mutually be friends with a person to see their posts.

Twitter has become the news for everyone

It's not cool for young people that's why it's no growth

iOS even classifies it under news instead of social media or photo & video.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
True, the amount of 'what about us' bullshyt by just about every type of group is :mindblown:
Everyone wants to be a victim
Everybody is now a social justice attention whore
Everyone uses real issues to support their own agenda for their own selfish purposes.
And dare you disagree with someone's opinion on twitter, next thing you know you have a bunch of angry people in your mentions trying to peg you as some sort of super villain.