Twitter Blue is $7.99.. Who copping a blue check

bnew

Veteran
Daps

@RegB
@peppe
@bnew
@Lord Beerus
you said it'll be a youtube competitor based on long-form videos.

in the case of short-form videos, tiktok is the competitor to beat and both are miles ahead in tech.

twitter would actually be better positioned to compete with the citizen app and build on top of their journalist/news organizations userbase with monetization set up.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you said it'll be a youtube competitor based on long-form videos.

in the case of short-form videos, tiktok is the competitor to beat and both are miles ahead in tech.

twitter would actually be better positioned to compete with the citizen app and build on top of their journalist/news organizations userbase with monetization set up.
In my second post

Beeeoooottttxchhh

I WAS STILL

Mother fukking right

Suck these ball no homo

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They should.have made it green for subs so you lames paying for status can feel like the people who get clowned for having androids in a group chat

:lolbron:

Would be a dope social experiment like brown eyes blue eyes

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

Twitter is launching short videos to compete with TikTok, Instagram and YouTube​

Simon W Nderitu Send an emailOctober 3, 2022
0 1 minute read
[Photo Credits: Twitter]

Social media companies have plunged into short videos hook, line and sinker. TikTok started the craze and all major platforms have introduced varying versions of short videos, to the delight of users.
Twitter wasn’t quick to fall into the bandwagon, but short videos are now seemingly inevitable. The company announced last week that it will be introducing scrollable short videos, although it hasn’t given any timelines for when this is expected to take place.

“Videos are a huge part of the public conversation, and they’re one of the most engaging ways people can express themselves online. In fact, videos shared on Twitter receive billions of combined views every year.” The company said in a blog post.
To immerse into the video feed, users activated it by clicking on a video on the platform. Once the video is launched in full-screen mode, it will be much easier to discover more videos and scroll through them for more engaging video content. You can go back to consuming other content by clicking the back arrow in the top left corner of the app.

@RegB
@peppe
@bnew
@Lord Beerus
@NotAnFBIagent
@Unknown Poster
@Hey_zeus
@Savvir
@Deflatedhoopdreams
@Son Goku
@True Blue Moon
@Fillerguy
@Gaston
@Zardoz

fukk each and every one of you: I was right read the first of many articles.

Wtf are talking about breh, I never even spoke on it I just the fukking hate the boer:gucci:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Twitter is launching short videos to compete with TikTok, Instagram and YouTube​

Simon W Nderitu Send an emailOctober 3, 2022
0 1 minute read
[Photo Credits: Twitter]

Social media companies have plunged into short videos hook, line and sinker. TikTok started the craze and all major platforms have introduced varying versions of short videos, to the delight of users.
Twitter wasn’t quick to fall into the bandwagon, but short videos are now seemingly inevitable. The company announced last week that it will be introducing scrollable short videos, although it hasn’t given any timelines for when this is expected to take place.

“Videos are a huge part of the public conversation, and they’re one of the most engaging ways people can express themselves online. In fact, videos shared on Twitter receive billions of combined views every year.” The company said in a blog post.
To immerse into the video feed, users activated it by clicking on a video on the platform. Once the video is launched in full-screen mode, it will be much easier to discover more videos and scroll through them for more engaging video content. You can go back to consuming other content by clicking the back arrow in the top left corner of the app.

@RegB
@peppe
@bnew
@Lord Beerus
@NotAnFBIagent
@Unknown Poster
@Hey_zeus
@Savvir
@Deflatedhoopdreams
@Son Goku
@True Blue Moon
@Fillerguy
@Gaston
@Zardoz

fukk each and every one of you: I was right read the first of many articles.

breh I haven't even replied in this thread WTF :aicmon: :martin: :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Pay 44 billion to try to compete with YouTube, IG, and TikTok. :dead:
People were just clowning Instagram reels because it’s not touching TikTok. We will see what Twitter videos can do. They’re going to have to change the layout though or make it easy to access the videos feed

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I think people are missing the point. The blue check will verify you. Like this is your online identification moving forward on Twitter.

This is basically going to become your LinkedIn page with your political, musical, personal feelings.