Twitter Blue is $7.99.. Who copping a blue check

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You are both right though, they released his texts with his brother, during “discovery” before he folded and decided to just buy it. He wants to turn this shyt into something very similar to Chinas “social credit score”, and he will do that by making Twitter a “one stop shop” where your whole identity is tied into Twitter. Sounds nuts, and like a conspiracy theory, but give it some time! I would love to be wrong
thats not remotely feasible unless aided by the federal and all state governments. can't force anyone to get a twitter account either.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I'm keeping an eye on the Elon Jet account to see how long it lasts.

https://twitter.com/ElonJet

Dude legit hates that account.

Kid thinks Musk wont bush him, but knowing how crazy that cac is he might bush him later on down the line when the heat die down on him.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Elon getting folks out the paint like the ADL. Jokers gonna be on twitter saying his name as the "E word" to make sure they don't get suspended....:lolbron:

Elon the new Candy man. I dare you say his names 3 times on twitter....:lolbron:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
you're missing the point.

a credit card isn't verification, they're not doing any type of onlyfans-like verification of users.

It would be wild to verify someone based on a credit card. Ima have to wait for this to roll out

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I'm keeping an eye on the Elon Jet account to see how long it lasts.

https://twitter.com/ElonJet

Dude legit hates that account.

Kid thinks Musk wont bush him, but knowing how crazy that cac is he might bush him later on down the line when the heat die down on him.