Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I can't really take these tweets seriously though, because the same shyt could happen to any of us. we're all haters and trolls at the end of the day whether we admit it or not. We might not always like someones work or agree with the shyt they do, but we exaggerate that shyt to the 10th degree on the internet because of the anonymity of it all, and also we fish for attention.

I've shytted on Jay-Z plenty of times on this site, made threads about him starring in the new Madagascar as a camel and all types of shyt..

but on the same merit, I would sign with him or work with him in a heartbeat if I'm a rapper or producer because in all honesty, I respect his craft and his mind. Say I was to get signed by him though, and they pulled up all the shyt I used to post.. imagine the pleas that would to be copped. No I.D. would have me on the phone like "so, on February 13th of 2012, you called Jay-Z a camel faced fakkit and said that his bottom lip looked like silly puddy, is this true?"

:skip:

Daps
We're ALL some hypocrites with this shyt though... We took the competition part out of rap kind of.... When we stopped caring if nikkas addressed their problems with rappers they didn't like we said "they're hating".... Soon after everybody got REAAAAAAAAALLLLL buddy, buddy...

whats funny, is the shyt ain't even that serious..

before Twitter, cats was poppin shyt.. few years later- they in the studio.. take Daz for example.. was poppin all that shyt bout Snoop & Kurupt.. next thing you know, they all buddy-buddy again..

I put a few racks up, if Em called Bronson right now, that dude would do the pee-pee dance while on the phone he'd be so excited..

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I'm not gonna lie, skimmed through the entire thread. Most entertaining thing to happen in hip hop in a while. More entertaining than some of these rapper's albums.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
whats funny, is the shyt ain't even that serious..

before Twitter, cats was poppin shyt.. few years later- they in the studio.. take Daz for example.. was poppin all that shyt bout Snoop & Kurupt.. next thing you know, they all buddy-buddy again..

I put a few racks up, if Em called Bronson right now, that dude would do the pee-pee dance while on the phone he'd be so excited..

Ice Cube and Cypress Hill the same too. Even for a minute there it was pretty serious too. Then boom, record a track together (forget the name but I have the single on vinyl somewhere) like nothing.

The funny shyt is people are mad about this but do it themselves among regular ass people. Like 'Oh fukk so and so' then you see them talking at a party on some 'nah hes cool, we chopped it up for a minute'

Daps
Ice Cube and Cypress Hill the same too. Even for a minute there it was pretty serious too. Then boom, record a track together (forget the name but I have the single on vinyl somewhere) like nothing.

The funny shyt is people are mad about this but do it themselves among regular ass people. Like 'Oh fukk so and so' then you see them talking at a party on some 'nah hes cool, we chopped it up for a minute'

exactly..

people in here talking about Rockie Fresh, like they cared about dude in the first place.. :heh:

If Jay & Nas, Fat Joe & 50.. hold on.. wasn't Styles "these rappers too friendly" P
& 50 beefing, and cheesing years later too..? :childplease:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
exactly..

people in here talking about Rockie Fresh, like they cared about dude in the first place.. :heh:

If Jay & Nas, Fat Joe & 50.. hold on.. wasn't Styles "these rappers too friendly" P
& 50 beefing, and cheesing years later too..? :childplease:

New York been soft ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildings?

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:whew:

hold on.. didn't Maino say something about Big Sean, and when he seen him dapped him up..? :laff:

lets not forget "fukk Jimmy Iovine", then how he acted like he could still be cool with dude.. :dead:

I swear doods think just because now they hear about things instantly that it just started to happen....

Rappers BEEN embarrassing since, forever. It's just now you can link to it easy.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I always wondered how rap nikkas feel about each other lol

IMA make sure to hide my shyt....deeeeep in the crevasses of the internet if I ever blow up lmao