Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The industry is full of phoneys. I love that twitter exposed these nikkaz and showed their character. nikkaz ain't like Wale for no reason and now they probably be up on his face asking for a feature like he said. Wale should say fukk all y'all :pacspit:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Another thing that's hilarious to me is that I know for a fact some of you nikkas making fun of and looking down upon all these fake ass rappers for being 2 faced haters are HUGE Rick Ross fans LMAO.

NO RICK ROSS FANS should have shyt to say about any of this. Most ya'll should be doing is chuckling and moving right the fukk along.

I listen to Ross and i said shyt all throughout this thread........

You nikkas crazy, How you gonna tell a nikka, I can't post in a thread cause I listen to ross

fukk outtttttttta here

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I listen to Ross and i said shyt all throughout this thread........

You nikkas crazy, How you gonna tell a nikka, I can't post in a thread cause I listen to ross

fukk outtttttttta here

Oh, you can do what you want. Just know you're a clown and a hypocrite if you shyt on these people about being fake when you're a fan of arguably the biggest fraud in urban music of the last decade.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It's a difference between saying wale is a bytch on twitter then turning right around and saying thank you for retweeting me wale, this is the best day of my life, than spitting about bricks and drugs and shooting nikkas on a song

If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're ALL some hypocrites with this shyt though... We took the competition part out of rap kind of.... When we stopped caring if nikkas addressed their problems with rappers they didn't like we said "they're hating".... Soon after everybody got REAAAAAAAAALLLLL buddy, buddy...

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
lol but I see he deleted that 2pac tweet, that nikka bold but he aint stupid

I'm sayin tho who the fck is vince staples (I'm bein serious, never heard of him or rockie till this thread)

Oh,..these are rapper hood movie ratings.
Don't come in here quoting me talembout shottas.

:dead: since I was gonna mention shottas. :salute:

Iggys so fukkin lame I bet she got that 2 pac shyt from j cole

I think she was a self proclaimed tupac stan rockin bandanas and all that jus like macklemore

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I actually started diggin this rocky fresh nikka recently, but him shyttin on his own boss aka da same nikka that put him on got me feelin some type of way :aicmon: ion like that fake shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
"All I gotta say is Travis Scott is my homie, I was just in the studio with him and he said you might be the greatest rapper out right now. And it's crazy man cause people's opinion change over time, you know four or five three years later man"

:laugh:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
This is what nikkas mean by wale is weak and huff as hell.
Jada dropped the dope grass cut low line like more than eleven plus years ago.
This nikka wale a decade plus years later shows he offers no real skill or evolution of dopeness.
Nobody hates on wale,....
Duke is just huff as fukk.

Art Barr

u chi-town dudes still mad over that line in "that way"

grow up bruh