Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
“There’s no applause for ya. Success is hard for ya. There’s enemies envy with green. My nikkas lawn mow em’.” – Wale

:wow:

This is what nikkas mean by wale is weak and huff as hell.
Jada dropped the dope grass cut low line like more than eleven plus years ago.
This nikka wale a decade plus years later shows he offers no real skill or evolution of dopeness.
Nobody hates on wale,....
Duke is just huff as fukk.

Art Barr

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What have rappers response to this been besides Q,iggy,wale and tyler

Thats what i really care about

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The funniest thing about the Wale hate is that he's a better emcee than every single one of them who talked shyt.

This.

I don't even like Wale but he's light years ahead of some of these clowns.

This is pure comedy from the standpoint of WHO all these tweets are from.

FIRST OFF....Macklemore has got to be kidding me talking about ANYBODY, corny ass fakkit. Ditto MGK....who do these sorry CAC fukks think they are? These dudes came INTO the game lame as shyt.

Tyler The Creator has always been corny as fukk, and he's the type to cop pleas once you bring it to his grill. That bony fukk would get hip-tossed by a midget....

Iggy Azaelia is more relevant for beefing with people than for making hot music. LOL at her backpedaling like Deion on 3rd and long, that hoe's 15 minutes of fame was up two hours ago....

Don't even get me started on French Montana. That nikka's album went double cheeseburger and he poppin' off about other people? Went from dikk-ridin' 50 to thinkin' he could sell more than him? :stopitslime: I don't even LIKE 50's music but he could FART on a track and sell more than Montana's wack ass.....

I mean, every last ONE of these dudes have alot of audacity, and it kills me how they act all "humble" now that they're on and not mired in obscure mediocrity while pontificating on Twitter. :childplease:

Get these sorry ass retards the fukk outta here.

Daps
French calling Ross officer ricky is the biggest fakkit/snake shyt in recent years.

It just shows you how fake and plastic these cornballs are these days.

ross should kill all connections with him

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Maan I'm catch in feelings lol

I'm a fan of Ross,and seeing that nikka rocky fresh shyt on him kinda makes me feel a certain way..him and Travis Scott..

I guess,how u just gone shyt on ya bosses like that? I better hear some splainin lol

And wiz I weird as fukk.i thought he was a boss,seein him stalk kanye and amber might just be the most unbossly thing I ever saw in my life lmao.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKS68Sj4Q4]Wale Interview at The Breakfast Club 6-26-13 [power 105.1] - YouTube[/ame]

skip to 6:30 Wale speaks on the tweets

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
French calling Ross officer ricky is the biggest fakkit/snake shyt in recent years.

It just shows you how fake and plastic these cornballs are these days.

ross should kill all connections with him

Ross was a cop though, Montana wasn't lying.

He filmed Khaleds Mum, house and slashed the tires to his ride etc and gave the footage to 50. But Ross should let that slide and fire him over an old tweet?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Another thing that's hilarious to me is that I know for a fact some of you nikkas making fun of and looking down upon all these fake ass rappers for being 2 faced haters are HUGE Rick Ross fans LMAO.

NO RICK ROSS FANS should have shyt to say about any of this. Most ya'll should be doing is chuckling and moving right the fukk along.