Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Daps
Surprised no one pulled up Phonte's quotes. I feel like he'd be on G.O.O.D music and we'd have multiple Drake collabs if he learned to stfu

He's the boss of his own independent record label. He can say whatever he wants.

I can't believe so many ppl were on twitter in 2009:wtf:

Twitter been around since 2006

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a lesson i knew way back in 2007 when i saw personally a label rep visiting allhiphop/sohh in the office. it does happen. i keep my opinions to myself, with the exception of a couple of artists whom i have an open dislike for (polow da don) i comment on no one because i knew any wrong statement could hurt me in the future. especially right now when im so fukking close.

What's your issue with polow?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no wonder rap is trash these days these motherfukkaz spend more time writing tweets than bars. You write a diss in a tweet, but not in a rap, and you suppose to be rapper?
shyt don't even make sense.

I use to think Wale was wack too, but he improved his craft greatly over the years, even tho I still don't fukk with his music barely fukk with any of this new shyt
I wouldn't just disrespect another artist even if I thought they were wack, you suppose to just say I wasn't feeling it. How can shyt on another artist when your an artist yourself, you know how much work and time it takes to do this shyt, so dissing somebody's music is a huge slap in the face, its fighting words to be honest.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
this was a fun couple of days, wale got shytted on unanimously lol

all the plea copping was the best part...iggy even tried to play the victim and acted like she was being harassed :mjlol: bytch you wrote it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
this was a fun couple of days, wale got shytted on unanimously lol

all the plea copping was the best part...iggy even tried to play the victim and acted like she was being harassed :mjlol: bytch you wrote it
LOL everyone backed down except Tyler and Action Bronson to some extent

I was disappointed in Schoolboy Q

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I remember this day like it yesterday, shyt had twitter in a frenzy

The nikka who dug them tweets up fukk with the coli too

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year