Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
no matter how far you got back, you can't find Drake or J. Cole saying any slick shyt about anyone, yet they get the most hate out of all these rap dudes aside from Wale lol

they some humble light skinned nikkas :skip:

Cole got his degree in communications so he smart about pickin and choosing the shyt he says and not fukkin his money up :salute:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
[quoteAnyways...this post may seem like some wild shyt but just like the title of my album you can thank me later when you realize the chance you had to acknowledge the future and be the first to recognize a come up of new talent.][/quote]

:lupe::whew: goat

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
The ether Drake served here is so potent...
Oh and I just printed out the canadian soundscan for this week and last...tell the team I said congrats on those monumental numbers ya'll are really crushing the game. Mazel Tov.

P.S. I am selling a combo package, both my mixtapes for $40 autographed on myspace but I'll tell ya what...send me your address and I will send you out that christmas bundle free of charge...just wanna show you that my fans matter more than anyone in the world

Keep Smiling Slugger
:vince2:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some well wishers, friendly actin', envy hidin' snakes
With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take

:bryan:

this shudnt be surprising the whole "we all get along and love each others music" is just a facade...few if any have the balls to just say what they really feel like....how u gone sign to a nikka u were just shyttin on :lolbron: