'Twisters' (dir. by Lee Isaac Chung) | Starring Daisy Edgar-Jones, Glen Powell | Official Trailer (7/19)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQeFtsTWgAE6Lvm

Daps
This looks mid to me. It also depends how well the Summer movies are doing at that time. If you had asked me 3 weeks ago I would have written off this summer with so many movies flopping - money wise. But we have had a couple of big hits so now that does not seem to be taking shape.
For me this movie stars 1) The least talented member of the Hamilton Broadway show 2) the next British actress who is supposed to be hot who really isn't and 3) The guy who is being pushed in everything over the last 2 years.
I don't feel anything when I see the trailer for this movie. it all looks like a bunch of special effects wth some acting scenes thrown in.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This looks mid to me. It also depends how well the Summer movies are doing at that time. If you had asked me 3 weeks ago I would have written off this summer with so many movies flopping - money wise. But we have had a couple of big hits so now that does not seem to be taking shape.
For me this movie stars 1) The least talented member of the Hamilton Broadway show 2) the next British actress who is supposed to be hot who really isn't and 3) The guy who is being pushed in everything over the last 2 years.
I don't feel anything when I see the trailer for this movie. it all looks like a bunch of special effects wth some acting scenes thrown in.
The summer line up don't look too exciting really

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I think this will do well because most of the Summer as of late has been about the MCU, but I feel as if there is a ton of pushback against MCU movies since most of them are just duds, setting everything up for an Avengers movie.

Deadpool is coming out, but even then, that always feels non-MCU.

People want to come to a theater to have fun, watch people sucked into a tornado, watch cows fly around and shyt get destroyed and enjoy some popcorn.