'Twisters' (dir. by Lee Isaac Chung) | Starring Daisy Edgar-Jones, Glen Powell | Official Trailer (7/19)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I wanted watch the 1st one and then I found out that people were actually chasing tornadoes and changed my mind.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Like a one time watch? Or does it have replay value? I like disaster flicks and still put on San Andreas from time to time.
Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Aunt Meg’s steak & eggs carry the first film to repeat viewings.

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed the OG film because weather interested me when I was a kid. In Tennessee, when a bad storm hits, we don’t go and hide in the bathroom or in the closet, we go stand on the porch and watch like a bunch of goddamn idiots.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Never seen the OG. Worth watching?

It was directed by the guy who did SPEED, so it was never a dull moment. Probably the best Tornado disaster movie ever made, and every other one borrows from it. It made a ton at the box office and it inspired a ton of people to chase weather.

Cheesy story, but always a movie you can kick back and watch on a dull Saturday.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Aunt Meg’s steak & eggs carry the first film to repeat viewings.

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed the OG film because weather interested me when I was a kid. In Tennessee, when a bad storm hits, we don’t go and hide in the bathroom or in the closet, we go stand on the porch and watch like a bunch of goddamn idiots.

Yo I forgot the Hoff was in that shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was directed by the guy who did SPEED, so it was never a dull moment. Probably the best Tornado disaster movie ever made, and every other one borrows from it. It made a ton at the box office and it inspired a ton of people to chase weather.

Cheesy story, but always a movie you can kick back and watch on a dull Saturday.
I picked up Into The Storm when I saw it for cheap and liked it. Have you seen it?

As for Speed, liked it as a kid. When I saw it again about a year ago I thought it was ok.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I picked up Into The Storm when I saw it for cheap and liked it. Have you seen it?

Into The Storm was a nice flick, and in some ways it borrowed some elements of the Joplin, MO and Moore, OK tornadoes; though in fictional telling. At the same time ITS does use some of Twister's elements.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
please god no :damn:

still can't see her appeal and that fvcking accent she had :smh:

NLe1.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It really doesn't look much different than how I remember the original to be honest. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing but I will be seated