Daps
Reppin
CTE

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This was always the goofiest take in DB fandom.

Vegeta "loves" his race so much that upon hearing that there were two more survivors of his race, his very first thought was to run down there and kill them. Killed off the nikka he thought was the 2nd to last saiyan before he discovered the ones on earth.

Had he gotten his way Vegeta would have wiped out his own race in its entirety in the very first arc.

Vegeta the prototype faux militant/undercover uncle tom. You see how he jumped into in interracial relationship fast af once he got on earth. :mjpls: Mr prideful sayian didn't sire his children in an egg like his ancestors. Total fraud
When he got the news that Planet Vegeta was destroyed and the whole Saiyan race was extinct he went:unimpressed::russell:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Wait, explain who you're talking about. Who was Vegeta trying to kill? Give me this timeline.
Goku and Gohan, nikka :mjlol:

shyt, when Nappa suggested bringing back Raditz he hit him with the :camby: AND he killed Nappa for getting washed by Goku. Nappa, his loyal soldier for 20 years :snoop:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, explain who you're talking about. Who was Vegeta trying to kill? Give me this timeline.
Goku and his son :what: They got word of Raditz being killed by a "low class saiyan warrior" and instead of being happy one more exists he ran to earth to kill him and take the Dragonballs.

They initally planned to spare Piccolo to use the DBs but Vegeta changed the plan once he realized "Goku" was "Kakarot" and shifted his priority to waiting for Goku to arrive to kill him. In the meantime he watched as Nappa killed Piccolo in front of him, causing the DBs to disappear. Which was the whole reason they were there initially
This makes no sense at all. There are no more female saiyans. You want his race to fully die out? Goku didn't know he was an alien so he has the pass. But Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz, Tarble, Broly, Paragus....all male. They need viable females to keep their species alive. Even if as half saiyans. Hell even quarter saiyans can still give to the Saiyan God ritual.
You say that but Vegeta clowned Gohan relentlessly for being a half breed all the way up until he had one himself.

And yeah, maybe Saiyans, like Kryptonians, have pod babies. But humans don't. He can't control human biology any more than saiyans control how the moon affects them.

Why do people keep twisting lore to fit their bullshyt takes?
Twisting lore is what Vegeta stans do best. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
"Ya'll hear vegeta just called Piccolo a Namek?" :mjpls:
:skip: Prince Vegeta, or Prince Vegatable, reminds me a lot of Aaron Rodgers. You won a couple of fights, and you went Super Saipan (MVP) one or two times, but you were never Goku. Hell, you were never Gohan. Hell, your son had to come from the future to kill the alien that killed you! :skip:

Son Goku Patrick Edward Brady the Fourth would never!

I’ve got my eye on young Goten out of CapusleCorp University, and I see big things if he can get the chance to play with his dad, but even still with that, he will never be better than Jordan :skip:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Goku and Gohan, nikka

shyt, when Nappa suggested bringing back Raditz he hit him with the AND he killed Nappa for getting washed by Goku. Nappa, his loyal soldier for 20 years
You had me confused with your wording. You just say, "Killed off the nikka he thought was the 2nd to last saiyan before he discovered the ones on earth."

That doesn't read right. Sounds like you're adding an extra character.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_inline_po0yh9cjm81r15usg_1280.jpg

"Ain't this the nikka who got killed by a plant? Stick to baseball nikka" :mjlol: