Tweet like Dragon Ball is real

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
But dragon ball is real, the moors are really the saiyans. Africa was planet Vegeta. That’s why saiyans was conquering planets like Africans was conquering everything from rome to China.

That’s why they hair turned gold, it represented the gold our ancestors had as kings and queens. Super saiyan is just us returning to our royal form.

We the chosen ppl. Stay woke.
I know you’re joking but RZA really wrote something very similar to this notion

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She used the balls to wish for a few enhancements

:snoop:The fact that I know that….I’ve been married to this man too long

You making my point. Dragon comes out 1 every 5 years. What he know about a BBL? She should have went to a professional instead of doing it the cheap way. :ufdup:

Looking like she glued a whole ass toaster to her ass. :scust: Time is money and Shenron made her pay for wasting his time. :ufdup:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku a straight c00n. :mjpls:nikka be turning into a monkey annd shyt :why: eating his food like an animal and trying to be friends with the enemy. He don’t even be home, always away from his family like a deadbeat. Vegeta ain’t doing none of that bullshyt. He a real nikka tho foreal:wow:

This was always the goofiest take in DB fandom.

Vegeta "loves" his race so much that upon hearing that there were two more survivors of his race, his very first thought was to run down there and kill them. Killed off the nikka he thought was the 2nd to last saiyan before he discovered the ones on earth.

Had he gotten his way Vegeta would have wiped out his own race in its entirety in the very first arc.

Vegeta the prototype faux militant/undercover uncle tom. You see how he jumped into in interracial relationship fast af once he got on earth. :mjpls: Mr prideful sayian didn't sire his children in an egg like his ancestors. Total fraud

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Breh, let me check his power level before he catch this fade

giphy.gif
:dahell:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This was always the goofiest take in DB fandom.

Vegeta "loves" his race so much that upon hearing that there were two more survivors of his race, his very first thought was to run down there and kill them. Killed off the nikka he thought was the 2nd to last saiyan before he discovered the ones on earth.

Had he gotten his way Vegeta would have wiped out his own race in its entirety in the very first arc.

Vegeta the prototype faux militant/undercover uncle tom. You see how he jumped into in interracial relationship fast af once he got on earth. :mjpls: Mr prideful sayian didn't sire his children in an egg like his ancestors. Total fraud
he didn't want the representation of two low class saiyans

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Wait, explain who you're talking about. Who was Vegeta trying to kill? Give me this timeline.

Vegeta the prototype faux militant/undercover uncle tom. You see how he jumped into in interracial relationship fast af once he got on earth. Mr prideful sayian didn't sire his children in an egg like his ancestors. Total fraud
This makes no sense at all. There are no more female saiyans. You want his race to fully die out? Goku didn't know he was an alien so he has the pass. But Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz, Tarble, Broly, Paragus....all male. They need viable females to keep their species alive. Even if as half saiyans. Hell even quarter saiyans can still give to the Saiyan God ritual.

And yeah, maybe Saiyans, like Kryptonians, have pod babies. But humans don't. He can't control human biology any more than saiyans control how the moon affects them.

Why do people keep twisting lore to fit their bullshyt takes?