Tweet like Dragon Ball is real

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Android 18 is live on IG right now with her brother. They just destroyed LA:mjcry:

When will this end brehs:mjcry:
That would actually be insane.

Everybody would be following the live praying they don't come near your state or town :sadcam:
Folks on reddit tryna pinpoint their location from recognizable landmarks from the live

You hear an explosion in the distance and your internet and electricity get cut :damn:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
"So you expect me to believe that you were born blind and a fat pink blob wearing a diaper healed your blindness, brought you some milk and then just flew off"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Nah this one has me :laff: to imagine a Super Bowl or World Cup final event for the fate of the free world.

Earth's star player hercule shows up. Gets washed. People watching across the world are crying and hugging their loved ones.

Then some MMA-looking blonde farmer walks into the ring and has Cell SWEATING. everyone watching are hoping against hope that we just might live. Especially after cell calls for halftime and offers the farmer to rest and heal

Then dude says nah I quit, score goes back to 0-0, take a senzu.
On some

Oh and let a 11 year old kid take over
:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah this one has me :laff: to imagine a Super Bowl or World Cup final event for the fate of the free world.

Earth's star player hercule shows up. Gets washed. People watching across the world are crying and hugging their loved ones.

Then some MMA-looking blonde farmer walks into the ring and has Cell SWEATING. everyone watching are hoping against hope that we just might live. Especially after cell calls for halftime and offers the farmer to rest and heal

Then dude says nah I quit, score goes back to 0-0, take a senzu.
On some

Oh and let a 11 year old kid take over
:deadrose:

Imagine watching the cell games on PPV, having cash on Vegeta, and this happens:

INCLUDING the commercial break :laff: