Tweet like Dragon Ball is real

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That would actually be insane.

Everybody would be following the live praying they don't come near your state or town :sadcam:
Folks on reddit tryna pinpoint their location from recognizable landmarks from the live

You hear an explosion in the distance and your internet and electricity get cut :damn:
It seems like in DBZ the only way to really survive as a random is to live out the country, and you still might get raditz'd :snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like in DBZ the only way to really survive as a random is to live out the country, and you still might get raditz'd :snoop:
DBZ is actually not too bad when compared to other fictional worlds. shyt happens but it's every few years. And they at least have nikkas on standby that train everyday and are on our side, and if you die nikkas most likely gonna wish you back

DBZ life is dangerous, but at least there's insurance. Then these nikkas always taking their opps to fight in the desert and shyt so your chances of survival are increased. You prob wouldn't even know a universal battle went down:russ:

I'd rather live in DBZ world than something like The Boys :huhldup:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
DBZ is actually not too bad when compared to other fictional worlds. shyt happens but it's every few years. And they at least have nikkas on standby that train everyday and are on our side, and if you die nikkas most likely gonna wish you back

DBZ life is dangerous, but at least there's insurance

I'd rather live in DBZ world than something like The Boys :huhldup:
That's true, only the :flabbynsick: nikkas who lived through the red ribbon and king piccolo era went through some shyt

And even then they probably are looked at crazy by the youth because they scared/racist against namekians and saiyans :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true, only the :flabbynsick: nikkas who lived through the red ribbon and king piccolo era went through some shyt

And even then they probably are looked at crazy by the youth because they scared/racist against namekians and saiyans :mjlol:
That's the thing tho them DBZ nikkas smart for keeping a low profile. Who the fukk knows what a Saiyan is?:mjlol:

King Piccolo happened but as the world understands it he was killed. And it ain't like Piccolo is out in the world going to the mall :mjlol:

Actually I just remembered that Piccolo entered tournaments and learned how to drive so I don't fukkin know:dead: