Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all those NCIS shows are instant "change channel" status

anytime i saw this chick, i'd go :camby:
ihjC3nwvhsIx.jpg
Facts facts facts

NCIS, CSI, law an order, all them shyts. Corny ass cop shows been dominating primetime on network tv all my life and I hated all this shyt

Daps
Reppin
My Set
So many i can’t think of any off the bat tho

Except maybe MASH? I tried so hard to watch it ..it used to come on right after a really good show (forget the lineup) but it came on right after and I’d change it right away

I cant remember the show either but I have this exact same memory of something piff going off and this bs coming on.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
LOL this is a funny thread because I just started watching Frasier a couple months ago when I got Peacock. Never had any interest in it as a kid, but now that I'm older I can appreciate that brand of cac humor. Binged Cheers not too long ago, so that's what made me give Frasier a chance.

And they ain't British bruh, and the chick is British and not French:russ:
But I did think Frasier was British as a kid, they just bougie and pompous af
My mom loved Frasier. I didn't get it, but maybe I'll give it a try now.

And Daphne would get it.:mjlit:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
So many i can’t think of any off the bat tho

Except maybe MASH? I tried so hard to watch it ..it used to come on right after a really good show (forget the lineup) but it came on right after and I’d change it right away

soon as we heard that theme..... we knew it was bedtime!

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Idk why Matlock comes to mind. It wasn't my time but they would still show reruns for years in the middle of a Sunday; it looked like the most boring shyt ever when I was a kid but I know it was mad popular back in the day.

I would always just watch the last 10 minutes of this show just to watch old dude expose the killer on cross examination. There was one episode i remember tho, he lost cuz his client lied to him and really did murder whoever.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i used to watch a bit of will & grace, but would instant turn off dahrma & greg (no clue what the show is about) because i assumed it was likely the same premise :mjlol:

but i don't get how big bang theory is not only watched, but the biggest sitcom on tv (is it still on?), watched 1-2 episodes and it was corny and unfunny as all get out to me.

Last edited: