Tv shows you dont know how anyone watched:Fraiser

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:

I fukked with Frasier. I haven't seen every episode and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about it right now, but when it was on I watched it. I was probably too young to "get" most of it since it was about an upper class divorced white guy with upper class divorced white guy problems.

Is it streaming anywhere? I'd throw that shyt on in the background right now if it was.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

I fukked with Frasier. I haven't seen every episode and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about it right now, but when it was on I watched it. I was probably too young to "get" most of it since it was about an upper class divorced white guy with upper class divorced white guy problems.

Is it streaming anywhere? I'd throw that shyt on in the background right now if it was.

It is on netflix and hulu. Also cheers is on netflix and hulu.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
It is on netflix and hulu. Also cheers is on netflix and hulu.
I don't recall seeing Frasier on Netflix, and they removed Cheers to my knowledge. Both are on Peacock

The Frasier/Lilith combo was gold too. :mjlol: @ Frasier on various occasions talking about putting hands on her

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I don't recall seeing Frasier on Netflix, and they removed Cheers to my knowledge. Both are on Peacock

The Frasier/Lilith combo was gold too. :mjlol: @ Frasier on various occasions talking about putting hands on her
Frasier was on Netflix for years. I would throw it on at night when I knew I wasn't gonna make it through a movie and didn't mind falling asleep on an episode.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Heat of the Night. That used to be my great grandmother’s favorite show. It was SO damn boring...

Idk why Matlock comes to mind. It wasn't my time but they would still show reruns for years in the middle of a Sunday; it looked like the most boring shyt ever when I was a kid but I know it was mad popular back in the day.

As a kid, these were trash status. After I became grown, I watched an episode each of both these shows. I now see why people watched them :russ:. Kept my interest the whole episode. Would have watched a marathon if I didn't have to leave the house.

Daps
all those NCIS shows are instant "change channel" status

anytime i saw this chick, i'd go :camby:
ihjC3nwvhsIx.jpg