Tv shows you dont know how anyone watched:Fraiser

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
LOL this is a funny thread because I just started watching Frasier a couple months ago when I got Peacock. Never had any interest in it as a kid, but now that I'm older I can appreciate that brand of cac humor. Binged Cheers not too long ago, so that's what made me give Frasier a chance.

And they ain't British bruh, and the chick is British and not French:russ:
But I did think Frasier was British as a kid, they just bougie and pompous af

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Old cacs was their target demographic l
Exactly, but I won't front, I liked Frasier and still do. It has clever writing to me and the juxtaposition between the dad's way of life and his 2 sons pompous lifestyles made for some good laughs. But I also get the sentiment if this thread.

Now MASH, that was my Ambien. shyt would come on at 11:00and I was fukking out. Damn near soon as them horns went off my eyes were droopping.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
LOL this is a funny thread because I just started watching Frasier a couple months ago when I got Peacock. Never had any interest in it as a kid, but now that I'm older I can appreciate that brand of cac humor. Binged Cheers not too long ago, so that's what made me give Frasier a chance.

And they ain't British bruh, and the chick is British and not French:russ:
But I did think Frasier was British as a kid, they just bougie and pompous af
I grew up watching Cheers with my mom. Sam Malone was that dude in my eyes as a kid even though he turned out to be a racist POS. Was sad as hell at the final episode. So naturally when Frasier came back I was on board. Very different show but I enjoyed it and can watch that shyt anytime.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I grew up watching Cheers with my mom. Sam Malone was that dude in my eyes as a kid even though he turned out to be a racist POS. Was sad as hell at the final episode. So naturally when Frasier came back I was on board. Very different show but I enjoyed it and can watch that shyt anytime.

How was Sam Malone racist? What episodes was this evident in?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I used to work with someone who would throw that shyt on and I'd be like :what:

Seinfeld was actually very funny and well written, I don't know how anyone found that Frasier shyt funny.. must be the ultimate cac shyt