TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
That was of my fav scenes ever just the faces of everyone as dude tore that bytch to shreds. I never got why he wasnt down with that situation Claudia is/was:ohlawd: to me....

Im really surprised a lot of cats fukk with Gh here, its my fav shyt on tv constant fukkery.

I do notice they got Shawn simping hard to get loved, almost as hard as Mac:snoop: I coulda sworn I read that fans bugged at the thought of Shawn/Carly so they pushed the Johnny shyt. I like Johnny dude is the man I wish he was back with Olivia tho.....or Lulu:shaq:

Johnny is :myman: and I definitely prefer him with Lulu or Olivia..him and Carly is :scusthov:

I think Carly and Todd could work..They have chemistry :ld:

How you feel about new Kate? I like Connie better :skip:

Daps
Suite Life of Zack and Cody....used to babysit my cousin and he's dying watching it while I'm :rudy: on the laptop

Fast forward a couple days later......bored so I peep some episodes

8p10n.gif

It was a corny but legit funny show :yeshrug:

also the Client List w/ Jennifer Love Hewitt but I couldn't keep watching because the show was weak and Jennifer as a lingerie masseuse couldn't save it.

Don't judge me brehs. :sadcam:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I used to watch The Hills, I watch the Kardashian shows :manny:

EDIT - I did watch some re-runs of The O.C. a few months ago, show seemed good. I also watch many HGTV shows, mostly the ones where they are buying homes. I watch Million Dollar Listing on Bravo

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also the Client List w/ Jennifer Love Hewitt but I couldn't keep watching because the show was weak and Jennifer as a lingerie masseuse couldn't save it.

Don't judge me brehs. :sadcam:

I can't judge too harshly because I downloaded the first episode since it was free on PSN.

I couldn't finish that shyt tho because they kept zooming in on the dudes during the massage scenes :gag:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't watch much embarrassing shyt now but back in the day...MAAAAAAN. Brace Yourselves:

-Sailor Moon
-Cardcaptor Sakura :to:
-Moesha
-Girlfriends
-Big Bad Beetleborgs
-Pepper Ann

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A lot of anime shows. For everything else I don't mind if people know.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch much embarrassing shyt now but back in the day...MAAAAAAN. Brace Yourselves:

-Sailor Moon
-Cardcaptor Sakura :to:
-Moesha
-Girlfriends
-Big Bad Beetleborgs
-Pepper Ann

:russ:

Goddamn!!! I have a homeboy that would have tore you a new a$$hole for watching those.

Nightman was a corny ass show that I watched back in the day even though I hated that shyt. Wasn't ashamed of mentioning it though because the homies watched it as well and we'd make fun of it.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Johnny is :myman: and I definitely prefer him with Lulu or Olivia..him and Carly is :scusthov:

I think Carly and Todd could work..They have chemistry :ld:

How you feel about new Kate? I like Connie better :skip:

Connie was hot to me, the whole storyline still made no sense but it was always jokes when she would come back to being kate and she would bug out. Im waiting on her to find out her kid exists. Looks wise tho I def preferred the other chick who played Kate:obama:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Goddamn!!! I have a homeboy that would have tore you a new a$$hole for watching those.

I would deserve it too. :wow:

All I can say is with Sakura I was in a phase where anything anime was good.

Girlfriends at least had Tracee Ellis Ross' ass and Persia White's fine ass.

I can't even explain Big Bad Beetleborgs. :ld:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
dont really know why they are trying pass the guy off as a romantic lead.He always looks constapated like he just scuffed all the ravioli or something.The guy looks like a choir boy he had a grand opening but has never really delivered. I actually got excited when he snuffed his pops thinking he was going to the darkside but its stalled :rudy:
I think Carly and Todd could work..They have chemistry
you will regret the day you said that once it happens.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I actually got excited when he snuffed his pops thinking he was going to the darkside but its stalled :rudy:

When he put them shells in his pops a nikka was like :krs:..That actually caught me by surprise... Then nothing happened except him proclaiming his love for Carly..:wtb:

You re probably right about me regretting Todd and Carly though..I guess we'll see it seems headed that way.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
dont really know why they are trying pass the guy off as a romantic lead.He always looks constapated like he just scuffed all the ravioli or something.The guy looks like a choir boy he had a grand opening but has never really delivered. I actually got excited when he snuffed his pops thinking he was going to the darkside but its stalled :rudy:

Johnny is the man the hilarity that ensues when he is getting threatened by Sonny or Jason is ill. I wanted to see him get with that cute yet ugly ass Star, or hoping they give Lulu the mean heel turn and she starts screwing around on Dante. Side note they havent a chick cheating and reckless since Maxie let Franco beat..

As for Carly and Todd they need to scrap that and put her and Jax back together. Todd can get with Olivia maybe...