TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
The first two seasons had Lauren and Kristin as the main characters.

Then Season Three had Lauren's sister and new members which didn't really interest me so I stopped watching, but apparently they made another show called Newport Harbor which was like a second version of it.
props I think it was Jessica that I was refering too

but that morena has some nice ones too
oQDzg.jpg

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Vanessa is bad as fukk :ohlawd: don't know how the hell they're gonna bring her back tho. The way Brenda left was just.... :wow:
nikka sonny went nuts and damn near murked Jax

Sonny threatens to kill johnny every week....thats my show:to:

Im telling you all Brenda has fallen off...her face brehs...her face and she too skinny

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Wow. I'm surprised that a lot of the shows I watched in secret disgust are enjoyed by others.

These shows include:

Melrose Place (both versions)
90210 (both versions)
Gossip Girl
Dawson's Creek

One Tree Hill is probably my all-time favorite show (up until they finished high school)

Hell, the aforementioned shows are how I first got introduced to white people. :leon:

And then...

Secret Life (this show is actually pure trash, and the only reason I watch it is because I saw an episode one night I was in a hotel, got slightly intrigued, then checked it on Netflix and if I ever start a series I will not stop until I've seen every episode - this show is thisclose to becoming the exception)

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That show was always :flabbynsick:. Completely derivative of every other teen drama out at the same time.

Black kid adopted by a white family? South of Nowhere :rudy:
Family moving from the midwest to Southern California? South of Nowhere :rudy:
Guy wifing up a girl pregnant with another guy's baby? Secret Life :rudy:
Character with bi-polar disorder? Degrassi :rudy:
Teen starlet trying to restart her career? The Best Years :rudy:
Guy taking care of his rebellious teenage sister? Skins :rudy:

All that said, I've watched all of the first three seasons, will watch season four when it hits Netflix, and will almost certainly be watching season five :guilty:

You can't give South of Nowhere credit for something that happened on the ORIGINAL 90210.

And to be real about it, damn near all of the cliches you listed happened in shows that came well before the 2000s-era shows you listed.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brenda's last return was kinda brutal

It ripped my soul to see Sonny and Brenda finally married, only to have have leave a monthe later with her son on Jax planes. The last two scenes with them before her departure had me :noah::bustback:

Sonny said 'wherever you are I will always love you.' :to::deadrose:

I always hated Carly. And having all these guys fawning over her is :scusthov:. But, Todd is full of :laff:

Brenda was and will always be the Queen of Port Charles. :ehh:

I want Jason and Sam to work it out, because he gotta stop taking rounds with sanctimonious Liz, but it's noway a woman can resist McBain the GAWD. :ahh:

That was typical SOAP BS to have the Aussie doc die before telling Patrick Robin's still alive. :pacspit:

It's good to know the-Coli has a GH fanbase. :jawalrus:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sonny threatens to kill johnny every week....thats my show:to:

Im telling you all Brenda has fallen off...her face brehs...her face and she too skinny

Last time I seen her she still looks good, she is a bit skinny tho Can't lie.

Johnny was cool at first but his Smug attitude makes me want Todd or Sonny to finally kill that nikka off.

He gets gully points for finally killing his father tho :whew: Didn't see that coming

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But did you watch Felicity AFTER she cut her hair?

:merchant:

Yes...I know I shouldn't know about that

I watched Felicity too, and all them other joints on the WB back in the day. I loved Keri Russell, since her Mickey Mouse club days

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last time I seen her she still looks good, she is a bit skinny tho Can't lie.

Johnny was cool at first but his Smug attitude makes me want Todd or Sonny to finally kill that nikka off.

He gets gully points for finally killing his father tho :whew: Didn't see that coming

Anthony was a nutball :skip:

Remember when Sonny was with Claudia, (who was the original Carly) and Michael killed her with a axe. :laff:

That was epic when Sonny ethered her at his party at the Metro Court. Too bad, she couldn't take the burn, and took a pregnant Carly at gunpoint instead.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Dog. nikkas who is clown the o.c. Really need to peep it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2