TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's like the WCW invasion of WWF :ohhh:
This is so apt cuz in that s/l all the ppl I wanted didnt make the crossover and wwf got the crumbs.I would have preferred victor lord/tea/danielle as oppose to mcbain/todd./starr.
It def has helped this dude Todd is hilarious def waiting to see what makes him snap and show off his crazy side.

The only bad part about the transition is that corny McBain, Ive always hated the character and his dumb ass voice plus hes being forcfed cuz the bytches love him:scusthov:

They got a ill storyline going now too, even got lil ass Molly bout to get turned out by a brother:heh:
in some respects but not in others, jason, dante and patrick have been tossed aside for the oltl pets.And if u noticed they've de-quirkified spinelli (not a bad thing) to embolden todd's zaniness (overkill)
I am enjoying it a lot more since the new regime took over. I'm not enjoying Jax, Todd, Johnny all fawning over Carly though. .
Better them than shawn, the way these writers had him beg carly to love him was :snoop: him simping over these broads that aint feelin him is embarrassing to watch.He sees alexis pancake azz and now hes lovestruck? :rudy:
Brenda's last return was kinda brutal :huhldup:..but there are new writers now so :ehh:

Also Kelly Monaco and Rebecca Herbst>>>
they are all twigs on sticks (especially marcil, y'all are really off the wall with your love for broads with teenage boy bodies :gag: )

But rebecca is the best of the 3 facially.Her skin/complexion game is just :ahh:
Alexis is ..And you right muthafukkas be aging like fine wine on these soaps. nikkas just don't know.
smoke and mirrors, when you see these same cats in bts interviews they look dusty
I haven't watched GH in years, and I recently watched a couple of episodes on Soapnet. didn't know anyone. Other than Sonny, Jason, and Elizabeth.
really? so u dont know luke, edward or tracey? :rudy:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
keep thinking you can barback dudes and not catch anything u will only die quicker :smile:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
keep thinking you can barback dudes and not catch anything u will only die quicker :smile:

lol You took an obvious, simple clear expression of fall da fukk back and managed to drag n turn it into a 3 posts extension of some sort of homo erotica on your own behalf.

Who's da real fakkit here? :ld:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Anthony was a nutball :skip:

Remember when Sonny was with Claudia, (who was the original Carly) and Michael killed her with a axe. :laff:

That was epic when Sonny ethered her at his party at the Metro Court. Too bad, she couldn't take the burn, and took a pregnant Carly at gunpoint instead.

That was of my fav scenes ever just the faces of everyone as dude tore that bytch to shreds. I never got why he wasnt down with that situation Claudia is/was:ohlawd: to me....

Im really surprised a lot of cats fukk with Gh here, its my fav shyt on tv constant fukkery.

I do notice they got Shawn simping hard to get loved, almost as hard as Mac:snoop: I coulda sworn I read that fans bugged at the thought of Shawn/Carly so they pushed the Johnny shyt. I like Johnny dude is the man I wish he was back with Olivia tho.....or Lulu:shaq:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I used to watch Victorious, shyt was so corny it became funny and my niece loves the show.

Bad Girls Club is usually essential ratchness

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I try to keep up with the Kardashians. It hurt me in my heart when my baby Khloe got with a Faker. :to: Only for that nikka to become my favorite character.
he-goin-to-cry-in-the-car-o.gif