TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Connie was hot to me, the whole storyline still made no sense but it was always jokes when she would come back to being kate and she would bug out. Im waiting on her to find out her kid exists. Looks wise tho I def preferred the other chick who played Kate:obama:

That last actress who played Kate :youngsabo::

I dont mind this Kate though..She is good actress with the dual roles imo

Cant wait till see Sonny's reaction when he finds out Trey married Kristina..:lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Johnny is the man the hilarity that ensues when he is getting threatened by Sonny or Jason is ill.
Yeah the hilarity ensues all right.The hilarity of seeing the first gangster on tv with absolutely no swag.I remember when they were trying to make him mini sonny by giving him a bent cop and a strip joint the guy just looked out of his depth.He aint really a patch on the alchazar twins and never will be
As for Carly and Todd they need to scrap that and put her and Jax back together. Todd can get with Olivia maybe...
That will just be tea redux

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That last actress who played Kate :youngsabo::

I dont mind this Kate though..She is good actress with the dual roles imo

Cant wait till see Sonny's reaction when he finds out Trey married Kristina..:lolbron:

That Trey cat is a clown:heh: got no fear of Sonny too shyt makes me mad Sonny needs to murk him. That whole shyt is gonna be :lawd: status when that storyline comes together they better not blow it.

You peep how they snuck the original Maxie back?:noah:She needs bout 20 more pounds

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched nip tuck

pretty good show. then i saw that they air it on the faq channel :huhldup: n there was a lotta fakkitry on it :heh:

still good tho. at least the first couple seasons

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You peep how they snuck the original Maxie back?:noah:She needs bout 20 more pounds
the way they handled it was cold as hell that broad was torn to shreds by fans but rose above & held the role down for almost a year.Then they pull the rug just cuz the anorexic bytch wanted back in.The other broad was pretty and made maxie likable :angry:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yeah the hilarity ensues all right.The hilarity of seeing the first gangster on tv with absolutely no swag.I remember when they were trying to make him mini sonny by giving him a bent cop and a strip joint the guy just looked out of his depth.

That will just be tea redux

They dont let him do anything but fukk on the show. They dont have him OR Sonny doing grimey mob shyt anymore its random. Like even now when they talk about this secret from Carly the shyt makes no sense, then they wanna act like Carly would leave him because of that:rudy:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
the way they handled it was cold as hell that broad was torn to shreds by fans but rose above & held the role down for almost a year.Then they pull the rug just cuz the anorexic bytch wanted back in.The other broad was pretty and made maxie likable :angry:

Maxie shouldnt be likeable to me though:heh: Shes a me first smutty brat, turns me on:obama:

They gonna prob bring the actress back and repackage her soon I didnt mind her that much.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They dont let him do anything but fukk on the show. They dont have him OR Sonny doing grimey mob shyt anymore its random. Like even now when they talk about this secret from Carly the shyt makes no sense, then they wanna act like Carly would leave him because of that:rudy:
Hold up u really think carly is going to hear that he murked a baby & its father.Then got a mentally ill patient to take the wrap for it .But just shrug it off on some "dont sweat it baby" No way man

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Quick question..Why is Michael always :damn: and ready to fight a muthafukka?:pachaha:
Really? since ole broad died & he went vigilante :snoop: hes kind of been a drip.They just remembered he got raped last week and are trying to make him tough again :aicmon:

Thats why when you cats talk about the show being "so" improved I have to pause.They have eliminated the mob element almost completely.Which killed a lot of stories/interactions like the bubbling conflict between dante/sonny.Dante/micheal & micheal's whole adult story.Sonny vs johnny Z is practically dead too.:shaq2:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Really? since ole broad died & he went vigilante :snoop: hes kind of been a drip.They just remembered he got raped last week and are trying to make him tough again :aicmon:

Thats why when you cats talk about the show being "so" improved I have to pause.They have eliminated the mob element almost completely.Which killed a lot of stories/interactions like the bubbling conflict between dante/sonny.Dante/micheal & micheal's whole adult story.Sonny vs johnny Z is practically dead too.:shaq2:

Yes I do think Carly would stay, you remember how bullshyt sonny put her through?:heh:

Im not a fan of the mob element being gone either as it does kill storylines and characters. I think the writers will eventually bring it back somehow to the mob, they have to:to:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Carter "assaulted" him in prison and now he has so much rage. I remember that storyline and right before he got put away they changed the actor, which was a dead giveaway for what was gonna happen to him in prison
That was some Oz shyt couldnt believe a daytime serial tackled that.Its funny how ppl were up in arms about it when females get raped all the time :mindblown:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Carter "assaulted" him in prison and now he has so much rage. I remember that storyline and right before he got put away they changed the actor, which was a dead giveaway for what was gonna happen to him in prison

I heard about it :merchant: but I didn't watch it though. I figured that might be the reason. Did he go to counseling?