TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Daps
Ahh yes I forgot about Laguna Beach and The Hills!

I was really hoping that Lauren would finally get her guy... Steve always played her in LB... Then Brody kept giving her mixed signals :to:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Hotel-Babylon.jpg

Da BBC be havin dat piff sometimes too yo. :mjpls:

I need to catch some of the newer seasons. :noah:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Ahh yes I forgot about Laguna Beach and The Hills!

I was really hoping that Lauren would finally get her guy... Steve always played her in LB... Then Brody kept giving her mixed signals :to:

Team Kristin :birdman:

:guilty:

But yeah Laguna Beach was that show I was embarrassed to say I watched. :to:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I used to watch 90210 faithfully but Silver being everybody's girlfriend started to annoy me.
Then they kept teasing me with Liam and Annie and it pissed me off for good. I'll probably catch up one day though.

I remember I stopped watching Dawson's Creek for a season or two because Joey went back to Dawson. :scusthov:

Thank you somebody said it finally....why has Silver dated everyone?! Like really even gay ass Teddy(i was pissed when they made him gay btw)90210 is my shyt but everyone gotta date everyone. Shes the only ho on tv that aint a ho:merchant:

I was waiting on Naomi and Dixon:to:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:Keep Brenda away she too damn skinny on a show full of skinny bytches. I didnt know Gh got alot of viewers on here it always kept me from making a thread but damn Im gonna have to post on up sooon.

Does the show look and feel different to any of you all now that the oltl cats are there? Im noticing it turning more into that show with alot while still keeping the gh vibe.:ehh:

I haven't watched GH in years, and I recently watched a couple of episodes on Soapnet. didn't know anyone. Other than Sonny, Jason, and Elizabeth.