Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice:

Apple seems to be getting a few things in the pipeline.

Anybody have any idea of how they plan on rolling shyt out?

Is Apple TV poppin' enough to get them in the game alongside Hulu & Amazon? (I left off Netflix because, come on... it's Netflix - there's a long way to go)

They have a war chest but for some reason they're not spending yet. I think they'll incorporate Apple TV with Apple Music similar to how YouTube Red gives you Google Music.

:ohhh: I just realized that that Apple is gonna have to make their steaming Vod service product available on Fire TVs, Rokus, game consoles, smart TVs, Smart Blu-ray players, & etc if they wanna compete with everybody else.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I just realized that that Apple is gonna have to make their steaming Vod service product available on Fire TVs, Rokus, game consoles, smart TVs, Smart Blu-ray players, & etc if they wanna compete with everybody else.
I highly doubt that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I highly doubt that.
:comeon: They put Apple Music on Android for a reason.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
We're about to enter into an era of streaming where people are going to have to pick choose some services every other month or quarterly.

And Premium CBS is not something I am willing to pay for. I don't want CBS All-Access nor this. If it's network programming and network programming is free, why am I paying for this? No one better say because Apple is funding it.

They forgive the archive and Star Trek Discovery is enough to get people to subscribe. They've been slowly pulling their produced content off Hulu and Netflix too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
We're about to enter into an era of streaming where people are going to have to pick choose some services every other month or quarterly
That's what I'm doing now. I stay subscribed to Netflix and Amazon Prime (I use the free shipping A LOT so it makes sense to keep it year round). HBO, Hulu, Showtime, etc. I will subscribe to on a quarterly basis using a gift card I got for Christmas or my birthday. Split the cost three ways on Netflix so I have to stay with that plus it would be dumb not to with it being that cheap for me. The rest I'd be paying full cost for so it doesn't make sense to stay subscribed year round if I am not going to be getting my money's worth.