Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
‘Legion’ Renewed For Third Season On FX

Still need to watch this. I saw like 2 episodes
I watched the 1st season last year and about 15 minutes of Ep 1 of Season 2 and tapped out.

Too weird for me and since I didn't read the comics and I wasn't familiar with the characters I didn't know where it was going, what to expect of why I should care.
I feel the same way. I watched the entire 1st season week-to-week as they aired & I don't remember anything that happened in the 1st season at all. It's just a blur to me. I'm so apathetic to the show, I've haven't bothered with the currently airing 2nd season.

I enjoyed the X-Men related show that aired on FOX this past Fall a whole lot more.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just got done binge-watching "Lucifer" over the last 3 weeks.

I honestly don't care if this show gets picked-up by another network or not. "Lucifer" feels too much like a paint by the numbers police procedural compared to another similar show in iZombie.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Succession first episode was pretty good.

I wasn't gonna watch but reading that it's from someone who worked on Veep and that it's got a British cynicism and flair to it, I'll give it a chance.

I didn't wanna watch another show written by white people in love with how much money other white people have :lolbron: