Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
California
giphy.gif

Not this time, breh. Y'all need to tell folks to pony up and try to save this shyt. If you got Prime add that shyt to your watch list and send Amazon emails that you want them to cop that joint HERE. Or sign the PETITION for fukks sake.

@Gus Money
@Ghostwriter
@Zero
@42 Monks
@Soymuscle Mike
@Hater
@Majestyx
@Ironman

:dame: I'm gonna need you all to :cape: with me

LMAO this gif is funny as hell wtf were they talking about

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. If you watch shyt illegally but then get mad it’s no longer on the air you sound like an a$$hole.

Those people are flat-out broke and scumbags. Surprised they can even afford to get online to do their illegal downloading. Dudes going into movie threads on opening weekend like "where's the rip?" :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Those people are flat-out broke and scumbags. Surprised they can even afford to get online to do their illegal downloading. Dudes going into movie threads on opening weekend like "where's the rip?" :dead:

Yeah so weird. And then have the nerve to wonder why stuff they like flops or gets cancelled. Coli logic

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't have cable so I can't dvr it...:ld: I would watch it if it was on netflix or amazon tho...

Okay so you’re the perfect person to pose this question to since I’ve asked and no one wants to bite. You said networks are losing to Netflix and amazon. Debatable but let’s say you’re right. Would you be willing to pay monthly for fox, cbs, abc, and/or nbc the same way you pay for Netflix or Hulu or the way premium cable networks like HBO have been paid for for years?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Surprised Blindspot has found a core audience that stick by that show:leon:
They brought back Midnight, Texas after a year it seems
Blacklist and B99 show up in January 2019

NBC FALL 2018-19 SCHEDULE

MONDAY
8PM - The Voice
10PM - Manifest

TUESDAY
8PM - The Voice
9PM - This Is Us
10PM - New Amsterdam

WEDNESDAY
8PM - Chicago Med
9PM - Chicago Fire
10PM - Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY
8PM - NBC Superstore
830PM - The Good Place
9PM - Will & Grace
930PM - I FEEL BAD
10PM - Law & Order: SVU

FRIDAY
8PM - Blindspot
9PM - Midnight, Texas
10PM - Dateline NBC

SATURDAY
8PM - NBC Dateline Dateline Mystery
10PM - Saturday Night Live (encores)

SUNDAY
7-8:20PM - NBC Football Night in America
8:20-11PM - NBC Sunday Night Football

That Chicago overload is too much. I'm sure even Chicago fans are like :picard: about all three shows coming on in one night.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Okay so you’re the perfect person to pose this question to since I’ve asked and no one wants to bite. You said networks are losing to Netflix and amazon. Debatable but let’s say you’re right. Would you be willing to pay monthly for fox, cbs, abc, and/or nbc the same way you pay for Netflix or Hulu or the way premium cable networks like HBO have been paid for for years?

It depends.... Most of the big networks are too bloated and got only specific shows that are watchable... I'm surprised they HAVEN'T by now offered most of their shows on a streaming service connected to their respective companies...

Netflix has done good producing original content that has been worth watching...

Syfy network fukking sucks for how they treat their shows.... :scust: most of the original shows they have put on has been kinda amazing in their own right but they go and cancel them when they have hit their stride...

When people say cut they are cutting the cord don't y'all realize that maybe they are cutting the cord because the networks do really suck and for the price of cable it's not always worth it... :heh: Most of the shows are trash...

Once I get my digital antenna I'll be straight...:ld:

I only torrent what I can't stream...:ld:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It depends.... Most of the big networks are too bloated and got only specific shows that are watchable... I'm surprised they HAVEN'T by now offered most of their shows on a streaming service connected to their respective companies...

Netflix has done good producing original content that has been worth watching...

Syfy network fukking sucks for how they treat their shows.... :scust: most of the original shows they have put on has been kinda amazing in their own right but they go and cancel them when they have hit their stride...

When people say cut they are cutting the cord don't y'all realize that maybe they are cutting the cord because the networks do really suck and for the price of cable it's not always worth it... :heh: Most of the shows are trash...

Once I get my digital antenna I'll be straight...:ld:

I only torrent what I can't stream...:ld:

Counter to that: Netflix and Hulu are bloated in content as well and have a lot of trash. Networks have mandated set of hours to fill so there’s going to be stuff you don’t like just like there’s stuff on Hulu or Netflix or amazon I don’t bother with. So what’s the difference?

Most people I know who say they’ve cut the cord is because they don’t want to pay. It’s got jack and shyt to do with quality or perceived quality and everything to do with cable being outrageous and no one wanting to pay all that when they don’t watch half the channels being presented. Which makes all the sense in the world to me. People want to pick and choose their channels now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Counter to that: Netflix and Hulu are bloated in content as well and have a lot of trash. Networks have mandated set of hours to fill so there’s going to be stuff you don’t like just like there’s stuff on Hulu or Netflix or amazon I don’t bother with. So what’s the difference?

Most people I know who say they’ve cut the cord is because they don’t want to pay. It’s got jack and shyt to do with quality or perceived quality and everything to do with cable being outrageous and no one wanting to pay all that when they don’t watch half the channels being presented. Which makes all the sense in the world to me. People want to pick and choose their channels now

The thing is with netflix, hulu and amazon I can be picky...:lolbron: I have a choice... most of the networks just put on any stupid bullshyt and whatever... :beli:

Also your right cutting the cord means I don't wanna pay for this bullshyt.... :mjlol: Like I said streaming is the wave... :manny: The networks needed to get on board.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The thing is with netflix, hulu and amazon I can be picky...:lolbron: I have a choice... most of the networks just put on any stupid bullshyt and whatever... :beli:

Also your right cutting the cord means I don't wanna pay for this bullshyt.... :mjlol: Like I said streaming is the wave... :manny: The networks needed to get on board.

Impossible to do when you’re an actual network tho that’s the point I’m making. Again unless you convince people to pay for something they’re used to getting for free. And then you’re only appealing to high end clientele.

Like the Wall Street journal can have a paywall for their articles because their clientele, in general, will pay for that. And if you’re in a position where you need WSJ on the reg, then you do what you gotta do for access. But USA Today isn’t doing that. It’s worked for the Washington post and the New York Times but it took a long while for it to work.

The closest we’ve gotten to a steaming network is cbs all access and the main draw there is programming not found on cbs. And as long as local networks have some ownership in those broadcast channels, it’s never going to be just like Netflix or Hulu. Netflix doesn’t have to worry about local news or local sports, or soap operas and talk shows.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Impossible to do when you’re an actual network tho that’s the point I’m making. Again unless you convince people to pay for something they’re used to getting for free. And then you’re only appealing to high end clientele.

Like the Wall Street journal can have a paywall for their articles because their clientele, in general, will pay for that. And if you’re in a position where you need WSJ on the reg, then you do what you gotta do for access. But USA Today isn’t doing that. It’s worked for the Washington post and the New York Times but it took a long while for it to work.

The closest we’ve gotten to a steaming network is cbs all access and the main draw there is programming not found on cbs. And as long as local networks have some ownership in those broadcast channels, it’s never going to be just like Netflix or Hulu. Netflix doesn’t have to worry about local news or local sports, or soap operas and talk shows.

Well fukk em' the majors not getting a dime from me... :manny: