Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- In the video below, William Regal talks to James Delow of Behind The Curtain at the WWE Performance Center. Regal talks about developmental, what he saw in Daniel Bryan 13 years ago, WrestleMania XXX, his own career and more. Regal believes Bryan will main event WrestleMania one day but isn't sure about this year. Regal said Bryan will still headline this year because he will get a better reaction than anyone else.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below is the full content listing for WWE's "Signature Sounds: Music of WWE" DVD that comes out with a reduced price on March 18th:

DISC 1

#25 – Batista – I Walk Alone
#24 – Fandango – ChaChaLaLa
#23 – Sunny – I Know You Want Me
#22 – Primetime Players – Making Moves
#21 – Goldust – GoldLust
#20 – Brodus Clay – Somebody Call My Momma
#19 – Ultimate Warrior – Unstable
#18 – Mankind – Ode to Freud
#17 – Brood – Blood
#16 – Randy Orton – Voices
#15 – Dusty Rhodes – Common Man Boogie
#14 – Shane McMahon – Here Comes the Money
#13 – RVD – One of a Kind
#12 – Mr. Perfect – Perfection
#11 – Mr. McMahon – No Chance in Hell
#10 – Trish Stratus – Time to Rock and Roll
#9 – Rey Mysterio – 619 Booyaka
#8 – Stone Cold Steve Austin – I Wont Do What You Tell Me
#7 – The Rock – Electrifying
#6 – Shawn Michaels – Sexy Boy
#5 – Undertaker – Rest in Peace
#4 – Triple H – The Game
#3 – John Cena – The Time is Now
#2 – Chris Jericho – Break Down the Walls
#1 – D-Generation X – Are You Ready?
One Association

EXTRAS

Shawn Michaels – Tell Me A Lie
Val Venis – Hello Ladies
Hakushi – Angel
Billy Gunn – Ass Man
Maria – Legs Like That
William Regal – He’s a Man
The Making of GoldLust
The Music of WWE Studios

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
According to the Broadcasters' Audience Research Board, TNA Impact Wrestling live Maximum Impact Tour stop airing on February 16 2014 scored 284,000 viewers and ranked in first place in the Challenge TV rankings for the first airing. This number is up from the previous week's 238,000 viewer figures for the first airing.

The First airing of Impact Wrestling scored nearly 20,000 more viewers than the previous week's viewership in its first airing and the +1 timezone offset combined. Not since TNA Impact Wrestling made its debut on ChallengeTV have the numbers been this high for a single airing.

Impact Wrestling airing on ChallengeTV for the +1 timezone scored 38,000 viewers; The number of viewers is way up from previous weeks 30,000 viewership. This brings the cumulative viewership for Impact Wrestling on its first night airing to 322,000 viewers.

TNA One Night Only: Old-school aired Wednesday February 12 2014 scored 87,000 viewers
TNA Xplosion did not score in the top 10.

Daps
Jake "The Snake" Roberts told TMZ that he has a cancerous tumor behind his knee and will need emergency surgery to have the growth removed.

This marks the latest battle in a series of challenges that has seen the wrestling legend overcome drug and alcohol abuse. Much of his rehab has come through his friend and colleague Diamond Dallas Page's efforts.

Roberts told TMZ he is scheduled to undergo surgery Tuesday to remove the tumor, which is growing into his muscle.

"If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine," Roberts told the entertainment site.

Roberts also says he will be at his WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony in New Orleans, prior to WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans April 6.

:to:

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/report-jake-the-snake-roberts-faces-cancer-surgery-022414

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Maryse married the Miz recently??:ohhh:
0222-miz-launch-3.jpg