Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Meltzer:

Ryback won a local wing eating contest that took place at a restaurant while on the road yesterday in Kansas City during halftime of the Super Bowl according to a TMZ report.

Some people tried to create a White House petition in some form related to C.M. Punk. It was quickly taken down.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
-- UFC president Dana White will be appearing on The Rock's new TNT show, "The Wake Up Call," which is currently filming. Johnson said on Twitter that White "helped change a kid's life today."

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
According to PWInsider.com, it is confirmed that The Undertaker will be returning to WWE on the 2/24 edition of RAW from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Undertaker's return was said to be locked in within the past two days.

In addition to building up to his Wrestlemania match, Undertaker is also being brought back on the 2/24 RAW to help create hype for the launch of the WWE Network. Other names and past stars are believed to be returning for the show as well.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
-- As noted last week here on the website, The Rock has begun writing a second book. In an update on this, the book will focus on the years of 2000 - 2014 and will talk about his transition from pro wrestling to Hollywood. The man who worked on his first book, Joe Layden, is also working on this book. The book is scheduled to be released in late November or early December just in time for the holidays. The Rock posted the following update on his Facebook page:

"Amazing (and jarring) to go back and 'experience' my life again from 2000 to 2014. Writing my 2nd memoir w/ Joe Layden (who also wrote "The Rock Says" in 2000). Life of peaks and valleys (and a shot of tequila). Look forward to sharing it with you. Holidays 2014."
Can't Wait!! I remember my dad got me the first book and the first Smackdown video game for my 13th birthday..cool to see that he's working with the same guy from the first memoir..Rock not forgetting where he came from

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Punk having a drink
attachment.php

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Jake Roberts, the master of the DDT, gave props to Cameron for her DDT on Monday's RAW and says Randy Orton could learn from her. Here's what he tweeted:

"About time the DDT worked again. Cameron, show the others how its done. No one kicks out a real DDT. Maybe I have to show them myself. @WWE"

"Looked good Orton...but you did something wrong. Get with Cameron.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G :mjpls:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
50-cent-patrick-stewart-animated-gif-driving-away-smile.gif
- Jake Roberts, the master of the DDT, gave props to Cameron for her DDT on Monday's RAW and says Randy Orton could learn from her. Here's what he tweeted:

"About time the DDT worked again. Cameron, show the others how its done. No one kicks out a real DDT. Maybe I have to show them myself. @WWE"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tumblr_n0wficSZZR1qa1x28o3_250.gif