Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It appears former NFL player Shawne Merriman, who has had some Twitter beef with CM Punk in the past, is training with WWE. Bill DeMott noted on Twitter that Merriman was at the WWE Performance Center training this week. Merriman posted the following on Facebook after his first day at the Performance Center:

"A hard days work 1 down 364 to go #PainWhatPain #LightsOut"

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...raining-for-a-wwe-career/#1bhFjJckf0g1gYct.99

I guess we got Punk's opponent for WM30.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Over a decade after Scott Hall and Bill Goldberg last worked together in World Championship Wrestling, there is still no love lost between the two.

This morning on Twitter, a fan wrote to Hall, "Goldberg! Goldberg! What does that remind you of @scotthallnwo." He responded with the following:

His slight is in reference to Goldberg having a reputation within the professional wrestling industry of taking his character too seriously.

In the past, Goldberg has labeled Hall as "unprofessional" and blamed him for a near career-ending injury at a December 1999 WCW event where he smashed the windows of a limousine with his bare hands. He lost a large amount of blood due to this and came within one centimeter of having to have an arm amputated.

“I should’ve killed him but I didn’t,” Goldberg told Mike Mooneyham of The Post & Courier in a 2001 interview. “Scott Hall is very unprofessional and he often breaks character and does things I don’t agree with. I try to be professional and set a positive example, but unfortunately he doesn’t share the same views. Vince Russo couldn’t control him and we had an issue, and instead of being unprofessional and making him pay, I took my frustrations out on that limousine.”

:lolbron:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
1336065970_john_cena_fake_wrestling.gif

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
According to Pwinsider.com, TNA management held a meeting for talent this afternoon in Salt Lake City, Utah to discuss the TV taping situation. Talents were informed that on the road Impact tapings would be ending after the next taping in Cincinnati, Ohio.

They were then informed that they would be taping in Orlando, FL at Universal studios on November 21st, 22nd and 23rd. They are also locking in dates to tape in December.

Word is that they will not be using the same soundstage that they previously used for Impact and PPV. They will be in a different space that is said to be "smaller length wise, but wider in space."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...Ccz4MOoUXq7.99

- Morale in TNA is said to be "very good" following today's meeting regarding the moving of TV tapings back to Orlando. The company presented the newly-announced "Action Never Ends" as a way for talent to create deeper characters for themselves that can be spotlighted in a way that isn't possible with limited TV time.

Sources close to Universal Studios report that TNA hasn't yet finalized where the tapings will be held and that there are several potential soundstages. The old Impact Zone soundstage will not be used.

Because the change in tapings has caused live events for the next few months to go dry, talent has been reaching out to indy promoters to try and book indy dates, which of course is tricky since TNA won't let their talent work for promotions that will air them on iPPV or DVD, leaving them at dark matches or segments. However, house shows should pick back up after the European tour.

Credit: PWInsider
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...Bj5cjZSBQMf.99

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
At this point why doesn't ditzy just let her guys appear on other ippv's and DVDs for whatever Indy bookings they get

Lord knows it can't hurt considering the position they're in, in fact it can only help..

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Hulk Hogan, who is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Hogan's Beach Shop this weekend, still has not signed a deal with TNA and has started to put feelers out to see what major bookings he can get. We noted this past week that Hogan has signed to appear at The Big Event convention on November 9th in Flushing, New York.

Hogan is reportedly training for a return to the ring with the idea that if WWE offers him something, he will be ready to go. Hogan has been "training like a mad man" with hopes of getting back in the ring for WWE.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
- Hulk Hogan, who is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Hogan's Beach Shop this weekend, still has not signed a deal with TNA and has started to put feelers out to see what major bookings he can get. We noted this past week that Hogan has signed to appear at The Big Event convention on November 9th in Flushing, New York.

Hogan is reportedly training for a return to the ring with the idea that if WWE offers him something, he will be ready to go. Hogan has been "training like a mad man" with hopes of getting back in the ring for WWE.

Who would he go against?

The only possibility I can really think of is Triple H with Hogan playing the role of face representing Vince.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He should be @WM XXX for something though. A big segment. Like I said, they all should be there..Hogan, Austin, and Rock. Rock may not make it..he's doing one of those movies in April. Austin and Hogan should DEFINITELY be at the damn 30th Anniversary of WM though.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Who would he go against?

The only possibility I can really think of is Triple H with Hogan playing the role of face representing Vince.

I honestly wouldn't wanna see him wrestle but he should be a enforcer/ref or something like that for WMXXX. Rock should be there in some capacity, if he doesn't wrestle I'm fine with that cause he went into OT the past two or so years. Austin I'm not sure what's up with him but he should at least be there too even though I'd wanna see him in a match more than the other two.