TSC Evaluation #105: Brock Lesnar

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Austin, HBK and Taker never had a weak match at WM due to them being unwilling to properly participate in the match bruh

i’ll admit it’s hearsay cause Ambrose coulda been exaggerating or flat out lying but it is what it is :yeshrug: i gave dude an 8 cause though he’s good he ain’t on Austin, HBK or Taker’s level

Ahhhh I actually overlooked that you said “WM match” specifically, I was just referring to PPV matches in general, and their pull as far as pushes. We all know how much of a p*ssy and POS HBK was in the 90s crying to Vince when he didn’t get his way. Austin straight up said he “doesn’t face anyone below him”, and in 2001, Undertaker was basically 90s Shawn Michaels. We’ve never heard anything about Brock trying to sabotage people backstage.

Also, lets be real here, even AJ Styles was barely able to pull a good singles match out of Ambrose :russ:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
10.... Brock the GOAT
Never seen a wrestler as strong as brock lesnar... in his first run he was picking up nikkas like big show, mark henry, rikishi, and a train with the same ease he was picking up the hardy boys and spike dudley.. alot of wrestlers strength is exaggerated.. roman reigns will never be able to rag doll rikishi

Suplex city bytch.... completely decimated Super Cena in a way we've never seen. . This was the cena that couldn't lose... that was beating and burying everyone. Suplexed 20 times and thrown in the garbage

The streak... back in lesnar first run i used to say "if anyine can beat undertsker at wrestlemania its brock" granted undertaker was larry holmes status when brock did it the prophecy came to light

Hulk hogan.... destroyed the immortal hulk hogan on an episode of smack down.. ive never seen hogan lose in such a definitive manner.. it doesn't matter if he was old as fukk at the time they were pushing hulk to be competitive with all the younger guys.. brock killed his bytch ass

Made stone cold quit.... wether he wqs wrong or right... stone cold didnt want his badass character to look like a bytch vs brock lesnar ... brock was on a spree beating everyone from young dudes to legends... Austin was up and he said :whoa:

GOAT LESNAR... suplex city bytch!

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ejtws8.gif

Thats probably a real fukking shark... isnt there vids of this dude doing squats wjth a log on his back in F5 position?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
10.... Brock the GOAT
Never seen a wrestler as strong as brock lesnar... in his first run he was picking up nikkas like big show, mark henry, rikishi, and a train with the same ease he was picking up the hardy boys and spike dudley.. alot of wrestlers strength is exaggerated.. roman reigns will never be able to rag doll rikishi

Suplex city bytch.... completely decimated Super Cena in a way we've never seen. . This was the cena that couldn't lose... that was beating and burying everyone. Suplexed 20 times and thrown in the garbage

The streak... back in lesnar first run i used to say "if anyine can beat undertsker at wrestlemania its brock" granted undertaker was larry holmes status when brock did it the prophecy came to light

Hulk hogan.... destroyed the immortal hulk hogan on an episode of smack down.. ive never seen hogan lose in such a definitive manner.. it doesn't matter if he was old as fukk at the time they were pushing hulk to be competitive with all the younger guys.. brock killed his bytch ass

Made stone cold quit.... wether he wqs wrong or right... stone cold didnt want his badass character to look like a bytch vs brock lesnar ... brock was on a spree beating everyone from young dudes to legends... Austin was up and he said :whoa:

GOAT LESNAR... suplex city bytch!
Austin was fine putting over Brock. He wanted them to promote the match instead of do it on an unannounced king of the ring qualifying match on raw. Putting a money match on tv with no buildup is bad business. Even Brock agreed that it was stupid to not try promoting that matchup and draw some money out of it :ufdup:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Austin was fine putting over Brock. He wanted them to promote the match instead of do it on an unannounced king of the ring qualifying match on raw. Putting a money match on tv with no buildup is bad business. Even Brock agreed that it was stupid to not try promoting that matchup and draw some money out of it :ufdup:

I know the story but at the end of the day austin aint want no smoke.... hogan did the job on a smackdown... the rock was that nikka at the time... so everything led up to the match with the rock at SS.... austin wasn't getting that ppv match

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know the story but at the end of the day austin aint want no smoke.... hogan did the job on a smackdown... the rock was that nikka at the time... so everything led up to the match with the rock at SS.... austin wasn't getting that ppv match
If he was gonna be facing test of all people in the semifinals, does it really make sense to face Austin in a qualifying match? The hogan match should have been on pay per view as well. They could have had him face Austin in the finals of the king of the ring and face hogan at vengeance. What was the point of him facing RVD for the IC title at vengeance when he had a shot at the undisputed title a month later from winning the king of the ring?

cenoflg

Pro
Daps
This will be interesting

10 for me, even discounting him phoning it in for this run :manny:

fukk, there are arguments to give him a 10 off his first run alone
10 for his first run like you said last few years have been boring to me atleast when I've actually watched wrestling over the years

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shytting on brock now is not a new thing...at the end of his first run where he and goldberg couldn't be bothered to do shyt at WM...he got a lot of shyt during that...hes a routine man these days..it is what it is