Overall Rating

• Total voters

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'd gave him a 7.5 :manny:

His New Japan run and the last 2 years in WWE were fukking horrible when they had no right to be, in big part because Brock stopped giving a single fukk. At his peak, Brock is 9-10, but he has very low lows and he's horrible with the mic (in a wrestling setting). I'd probably be more forgiving on my score if he had a longer (as in more dates/matches) career as i that case there would be even more dope stuff to counter the other shyt.

He got his money so good on him though, probably the best deal maker in wrestling history.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Austin, HBK and Taker never had a weak match at WM due to them being unwilling to properly participate in the match bruh

i’ll admit it’s hearsay cause Ambrose coulda been exaggerating or flat out lying but it is what it is :yeshrug: i gave dude an 8 cause though he’s good he ain’t on Austin, HBK or Taker’s level

It was my understanding that basically, Ambrose wanted to do some Jon Moxley/CZW-type shyt and really try to drive home the no-DQ street fight stip or whatever it was, and Brock was like "Nah, I'm gonna do my thing and that's it, breh."