TSC Evaluation #105: Brock Lesnar

Overall Rating

• Total voters

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
9... and that's only because these last two years have been damn near nothing but laziness. He may possibly give less of a fukk than Orton. And that's bad.

But before 2016? Sheeeeit! Dude looked, acted, performed like a box office draw from the first night in the E. Went up the ranks pretty fast, but earned it all. One of the most believable big men, who also consistently put on great matches when given greats to work with. That first run was fire all the way up until that terrible last match. Second run was dope, especially once he really got rollin' with the Punk feud/match in '13. I'd be down to see him come back for a one-off or somethin' like that, but only if he wasn't just half-assin' the whole thing.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
9, only because the last few years he got lazy and phoned everything in. I loved him back in the ruthless Aggression days.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City

If you hate on the god Brock you probably just a bytch:manny:

For ring work I'd probably give him an 8 or 9. Brocks always been good/great in ring. Even if he wasn't showing it much during his most recent world title run. I still say his first world title run after he beat Cena is probably the best of this era all things considered.

Favorite matches would be his matches against Taker, Kurt, Cena, Eddie etc

I'd say he was underrated on the mic when he wasn't with Heyman. He wasn't the rock or anything but he was always funny in a way and since he was Brock Lesnar it's not like his voice could really take anything away from him. Some of his best promo moments were when he'd just say little random funny shyt during this last run like "party's over grandpa" or "say something stupid, Paul" or "I don't give a shyt about your kids"

His gimmick has pretty much always been the same but it never really had the chance to get old in his first run and by the time his second run rolled around he was so legit it didn't matter.

Brock GOAT :ufdup:
uSf7hLd.gif
uSf7hLd.gif
uSf7hLd.gif

woof

Daps
Reppin
Rutheless Aggression Brock was a 10. Wasn't a damn thing he wasn't good to great at by the time he left -- he could go from dominant hoss to athletic superfreak to bump machine and never miss. His character work in general was almost underrated because of Heyman's presence. He was just a compelling force as a performer with seemingly unlimited potential.

Flipped, I'd give the Brock of the last couple years negative numbers if I could. Lazy as fukk, would blow up a couple minutes into matches even when his opponent was doing most of the work, booked ridiculously in general... almost a cancer to an already trash as fukk product.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Obvious 10, anything otherwise is just hating. Ring work on god level, mic work he wasn't rock level but he wasn't super terrible his one-liners are GOAT.

Just a super athletic freak who could do anything in the ring. And don't give me that "Brock doesn't care bout wrestling" BS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Past the Hogan squash and punk and angle carrying him.
I really do not dig any of his shyt, past his insane foot speed.
Past that I don't get anything from his matches as far as psychology and with his wrasslin background. I would like to watch a match built off of that being tested the way angle as a early green vet had to carry Brock in the WWE me smashmouth style. Yet, angle's early savant ring generalship lead to that being thee encounter on his resume worth a damn till cm punk.

Past that, Brock is more of just vkm's in house wet dream of some hoss big ass dude with a legit wrasslin background. Yet not one real aspect of grappling and psychology is in the matches.
to up intrigue and quality to the whole promotion.
Instead all I get is a German basically de-evolved into what the WWE smashmouth me equivalent to what a punch from cripple ache is.
shyt is wack as fukk and really was nuffin more than a call back.
To Hogan only showing up for ppvs only.
Plus never produced imo, amy moment to really get the network that could be marketed. So for months ot was get the network for Brock. When no one in general seen enough of brock to even warrant getting the network to know if they were missing sumfin.

WWE still thinks it is rocknwrasslin and are inept.

Once duke quit wrasslin and never made it to football and then got served in the ufc.
Simply because he never ate his vegetables.
I just don't buy it or him like that, past when he debuted using the ol bad news Allen squashed Billy graham work.
vkm only knows to bury his old talent guard with.
Not to mention,...
If we being honest.

Brock failed damn near every Time he was an option.
if we being really real. Are we gonna keep it real tho.

Art Barr

Last edited: