Trying to Maintain 3000 Calories a Day

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K
Understandable.

I'm not afraid of being wrong so I'm always open to advice and suggested. Didn't mean to come off like I had it figured out.

Just know that it comes from a place of frustration and ridiculously slow results. Nonetheless, I appreciate it. :salute:.

Gonna be hitting up Fit-Coli some more.
Check back in this thread and keep us updated in the progress, periodically

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
My new meal plan. Depending on my workout days and rest days. Sometimes I will ax a meal completely on my rest days.

Early Smoothie:

1/2 to 1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup spinach and kale mix
1 whole banana
1 tbsp of natural almond butter
1 cup of orange juice
1 cup of Silk Nut Milk
1 cup of berry mix (blue, black, rasp, etc)
1-2 scoops of whey protein

Breakfast 2:

-3 whole eggs & 2-3 egg white servings /mixed with natural salsa but made Gordon Ramsey style
-1 whole avocado

Early Lunch:

-5oz canned Tuna or chicken w/ two slices of whole wheat bread and mix tuna in with a spoon or so of mayo or special sauce
-1 cup of low-fat cottage cheese and 1 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt mixed with a mixed cup of pineapples, raisins, mango slices (and sometimes banana)

Lunch:

- 2tbsp of all-natural PB spread on two slices of whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp of Apple Butter
- 1 cup of fresh greens mixed with bacon bits and 1 or 2 tbsp of olive oil and vinegar dressing

After Lunch Snack:

-1 big ole honey crisp apple

Dinner:

-1 cup of brown rice or quinoa
-Steak, not sure what the measurements are but it ain't 8oz, should probably look into this or 1 chicken breast
-1 cup of beans mixed with rice (I use a bunch of different types but always check the nutritional facts regardless)
-1 cup steamed broccoli
-Sometimes 2 to 3 big sweet potatoes swapped out with one of the sides to the meat or added on

Late Night Before bed (around 7-8ish):

-About 12-15 walnut halves
-1 scoop Casein protein with water mixed with Silk Nut Milk

I want to be lean and see some improvements happening. Not sure who posted the pic earlier but my goal is an Odell type physique as I wanna stay athletic. Homie is 5'11" and 198lbs and I am 6'2" and 165lbs so I got my work cut out for me lol.
maxresdefault.jpg

60d0b936a6877c2ada6aff35ca07025a.jpg

Only complaint about what I have going now is the little bit of fairy because your boy gets gassy without them Lactaid pills.

Other than that I am making solid progress. How this diet look to y'all though?