Try the SKI HAT 12 min. CHALLENGE.......

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm up to sets with consistent form... then my body throws up the stop sign like a panicked 3rd base coach. :noah:

Then again, I'm still going this at the end of my workout, which is probably stupid as fukk.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i did this shyt in the gym yesterday after a run to test out the waters since i plan on adding it to the routines next year..i lasted 6 rounds but it was complete struggle after 4...no fukking joke..i love this :whoo:..im so glad my physical therapist made me focus on core and lower body exercises since early summer else i would have been in trouble early lol

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Thinking of taking a break from the weights and doing more conditioning work. Going to add these again. These were "fun". I never really should've stopped doing them and I don't know why I did stop (I think it might've been the winter holiday season and just didn't add them back in when I got back after holidays :snoop:).

qwicknezz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i consider myself in pretty good shape, and this was harder than i thought actually...i was able go do itt tho, good looks