Try the SKI HAT 12 min. CHALLENGE.......

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
For all of you dudes who don't have much time or for those of you who THINK that they have the stamina it takes to be a boxer, check out this simple routine. Better yet just try it and see how far you get. It's called "25s" and you have 12 minutes to complete 4 rounds (3 minutes per round just like boxing) with no weights.

25- ATG Squats
25- crunches or sit ups
25- push ups
25- bicycle crunches (25 on each side)

Now the object is to do them as FAST as you can. The aim is to do each round before 3 minutes so that you can get rest. Example, if you complete 25x4 in 2 minutes, you can rest until the next round starts OR you can keep going to finish
all 4 rounds before 12 minutes. If you can do 12 sets in 12 rounds......you are a master.

Bicycle crunches :
bicycle_kick.jpg

:gladbron:

One of the trainers at Red Brick boxing gym used to make dudes do this back in the day but instead of squats it was burpees.

I tried it and caught a sickle cell crisis :dead: I'm not about that life. :snoop:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:salute:

To yall all cats that tried it.

I got another warm up for yall :lolbron:
I'll drop it later.

@krackdagawd..........word? True story?

Last edited by a moderator:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
For all of you dudes who don't have much time or for those of you who THINK that they have the stamina it takes to be a boxer, check out this simple routine. Better yet just try it and see how far you get. It's called "25s" and you have 12 minutes to complete 4 rounds (3 minutes per round just like boxing) with no weights.

25- ATG Squats
25- crunches or sit ups
25- push ups
25- bicycle crunches (25 on each side)

Now the object is to do them as FAST as you can. The aim is to do each round before 3 minutes so that you can get rest. Example, if you complete 25x4 in 2 minutes, you can rest until the next round starts OR you can keep going to finish
all 4 rounds before 12 minutes. If you can do 12 sets in 12 rounds......you are a master.

Bicycle crunches :
bicycle_kick.jpg
The killer for me is the squats. My left knee is still fukked up and those kill me.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I'ma give it a try

Been strictly weights past several months, so strength is up, but overall stamina/endurance is down

edit: 12:05, harder than I thought :whew:

Ain't even going to the gym now :to: