TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The purpose of the video was to talk about what to expect for PC gaming going forward. Mainly that the low latency/high bandwidth design of the ps5 mimics where GPU design is going in the future for pc gaming.
With accelerators but even that isn't the future. Not revolutionary enough imo but tbc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh look what time it is, new article/video from Digital Foundry.

Oh and guess what guys? They talked about the "boost Mode" and said exactly what I suspected and those QUESTIONS Meach said that was earnestly being asked has been answered.

There's enough power that both CPU and GPU can potentially run at their limits of 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz, it isn't the case that the developer has to choose to run one of them slower."
PlayStation 5 uncovered: the Mark Cerny tech deep dive

Put simply, with race to idle out of the equation and both CPU and GPU fully used, the boost clock system should still see both components running near to or at peak frequency most of the time. Cerny also stresses that power consumption and clock speeds don't have a linear relationship. Dropping frequency by 10 per cent reduces power consumption by around 27 per cent. "In general, a 10 per cent power reduction is just a few per cent reduction in frequency," Cerny emphasises.

EXACTLY as I was saying!

@spliz
@Rekkapryde
@TheMaster

See this is why you don't entertain these dishonest clowns sometimes. :mjgrin:

They try to act like they want to have a serious convo but in reality they just tryna steer the convo in a way to go off topic and create a fake talking point.

Nikkaz REALLY wanted people to believe that the boost mode meant it was going to overheat and throttle performance and it wouldn't be able to actually run at the top speeds it's either one or another. "Oh it's not even going to be running at 10.3TF it's actually 9.2TF!"

There was one guy on here I won't name him that said shyt will BREAK because of the variable clocks and game logic would crash! I mean he really said that! The devs and system architect missed something so important and potentially damaging that he found out! Sony need to hire this nikka!

Now it's addressed. Of course they'll move the goal posts to some other stupid shyt.
It's why I'm always on they neck because I see through the fake cordial discussion. It's just stannery hiding behind tech words. Fake concern trolling at it's finest.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Oh and guess what guys? They talked about the "boost Mode" and said exactly what I suspected and those QUESTIONS Meach said that was earnestly being asked has been answered.

EXACTLY as I was saying!

@spliz
@Rekkapryde
@TheMaster

They try to act like they want to have a serious convo but in reality they just tryna steer the convo in a way to go off topic and create a fake talking point.

Nikkaz REALLY wanted people to believe that the boost mode meant it was going to overheat and throttle performance and it wouldn't be able to actually run at the top speeds it's either one or another. "Oh it's not even going to be running at 10.3TF it's actually 9.2TF!"

There was one guy on here I won't name him that said shyt will BREAK because of the variable clocks and game logic would crash! I mean he really said that! The devs and system architect missed something so important and potentially damaging that he found out! Sony need to hire this nikka!

Now it's addressed. Of course they'll move the goal posts to some other stupid shyt.
It's why I'm always on they neck because I see through the fake cordial discussion. It's just stannery hiding behind tech words. Fake concern trolling at it's finest.

Excellent reporting Fatboi

Let’s see how @MeachTheMonster the Bounty Hunter tries to spin this or say he never said this or that or some other nonsense .... Such a predictable clown

Each one of you Luciferians WILL respect the most innovative and fastest machine on the planet.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Excellent reporting Fatboi

Let’s see how @MeachTheMonster the Bounty Hunter tries to spin this or say he never said this or that or some other nonsense .... Such a predictable clown

Each one of you Luciferians WILL respect the most innovative and fastest machine on the planet.

:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

EXACTLY as I was fukking saying!

@spliz
@Rekkapryde
@TheMaster

Nikkaz REALLY wanted people to believe that the boost mode meant it was going to overheat and throttle performance and it wouldn't be able to actually run at the top speeds it's either one or another. There was one guy on here I won't name him that said shyt will BREAK and game logic would crash! I mean really! The devs and system architect missed something so important that he found out! Sony need to hire this nikka!

Now it's addressed. Of course they'll move the goal posts. It's why I'm always on they neck because I see through the fake cordial discussion. It's just stannery hiding behind tech words.
That’s what he’s always said
Mark Cerny said:
POTENTIALITY, SHOULD, NEAR

But won’t give actual numbers or specifics.

When digital foundry talks to devs.
DF talking to devs said:
Several developers speaking to Digital Foundry have stated that their current PS5 work sees them throttling back the CPU in order to ensure a sustained 2.23GHz clock on the graphics core.
They are already throttling the CPU to get the most out of the GPU.

And Sony admits, devs are gonna have to optimize their games specifically in a different way only for PS5:scust:
DF said:
the idea is that developers may learn to optimise in a different way, by achieving identical results from the GPU but doing it faster via increased clocks delivered by optimising for power consumption

But no one will give exact numbers so just as before
Digital Foundry said:
Right now, it's still difficult to get a grip on boost and the extent to which clocks may vary.

So why is Sony being so secretive about it?

They said there’s different “boost modes” like switch. Why not just give an example of one of those boost modes? Why Mark Cerny keep with the “kinda sorta” shyt?:mjpls:

Why keep doing this breh? you gone buy this weak ass box anyway, just accept it and start talking about Sony Movie Game#23 :mjlol:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Now, I hope that this isn't true. Wouldn't surprise me but I hope it isn't

Sounds about right and this is PS3 all over again. I also heard that Microsoft initially sent out weaker dev kits to some developers on some secretive shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

It gets kinda frustrating trying to talk about these consoles when anything you say can turn into some stan arguement.

But I guess those are the consequences when Sony gang wasn't trying to have a serious conversation all throughout this generation.
:manny:

Microsoft made a hell of a turnaround the second half of the generation and has become by far the most consumer friendly console manufacturer on the market, but we never had those conversations because "LOL XBOXLARRYX"

This was never a serious place to discuss games in the first place.

:manny: