TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Your point of view is worthless. Dont speak on something if you never experienced it. That's like saying p*ssy wack but you never had it... Chocolate is nasty but never taste it.

Why are you doing this?

Because hes a delusional idiot

Much like op's weird ass is and the rest of these sony stans

This thread is hilarious and sad to read at the same time

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
At the end of the day the series X is a better than the ps5, period.

Microsoft has won the hardware front, act like a man accept the truth and move on

Now the other side of all this is price point and games only time will tell how that goes

Wrong.

But we gon see.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Whew I never thought I'd see 12 pages of nikkas arguing over teraflops. :why:
It’s for nikkas who ain’t used to dealing with power. nikkas callin me a “Sony stan” after I spent days and days praising the Series X. Then I get a back n forth with Sony fans for that as well. Like I really give a shyt like that. When neither one will outclass my PC. I’m just trying to give props to both companies cause they both did their thing. Even tho Xbox is clearly more powerful overall.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So the thread title keeps changing, last time i was here it was titled meech is unhinged. Who uses terms like unhinged tho :martin:

Now i gotta give Sony credit. They know they userbase, and them nikkaz can't even do native 4k today so any bone they throw these battered housewives will be a feast :blessed:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It’s for nikkas who ain’t used to dealing with power. nikkas callin me a “Sony stan” after I spent days and days praising the Series X. Then I get a back n forth with Sony fans for that as well. Like I really give a shyt like that. When neither one will outclass my PC. I’m just trying to give props to both companies cause they both did their thing. Even tho Xbox is clearly more powerful overall.
nikka... you are a PC stan. You're not a unicorn, or special. I didn't see but I'll assume you was right in your Sony beef :handshake:

When it comes to xbox, you was certain it wouldn't be as powerful and you was quoted many times my friend. You've now moved that goalpost to 3080 and even tho the gains will be much less than in years past. For some lame reason you're thinking about spending the $2,000 for the mild bump. Great, congrats even but at the end of the day :umad:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
World's most powerful console will get outsold and have subpar exclusives unlike it's adversary.

Bu bu but graphics and 4k :troll:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

ahhhhhh just as I predicted ... Third party games running on both consoles with the same performance or given a frame or 2 . Wow oh so powerful :russ:

But hey ? What do the developers know :mjlol:

I know Sony was holding this generation back, and you trying to establish this lie right now but the dev kits are not even finalized for you to even begin to compare. Sony has their targets, and they are taking risk to reach that. So risky that nobody is saying Sony made the right decision. They made claims that people don't feel is accurate. But it's not like Sony would flat out lie would they? Not my Sony, oh no no no

Tru Story

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

You can't play the fence like that here tho breh. You mobbing with one, the other, or you enjoying the good life outside the warzone via PC/Switch gaming. :blessed:

*loads up Tom Nook Debt Simulator 2020* :blessed:

Wait until the games are shown. This is nothing :russ:

I'm ready to go full troll on both sides. :takedat::takedat:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't play the fence like that here tho breh. You mobbing with one, the other, or you enjoying the good life outside the warzone via PC/Switch gaming. :blessed:

*loads up Tom Nook Debt Simulator 2020* :blessed:

I'm ready to go full troll on both sides. :takedat::takedat:
Exactly TLOU is just Driveclub with guns