TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even the kotaku journalist dude is doing the same thing. He was reporting how the PS5 was more powerful all this time, now it’s not, so he coppin please looking for any angle “close the gap” and not make himself look full of shyt, but all he’s done is make himself look more full of shyt :mjlol:
He never said that. He said he heard it's more powerful than a 2080

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dev unit of the ps5 probably is more powerful than the base unit.

Maybe the Dev unit will turn into the ps5 pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it’s not, so now he looking for ways to make himself correct :francis:
:dwillhuh:

You're responding to something that's not the point, he never said anything about PS5 being more powerful than the XSX. He said both consoles were stronger than RTX 2080 and would be 10~13 Teraflops.

The PS5 if we were going by numbers is more powerful as the PS5 is 10.3TF and a RTX 2080 by the same metric is 10.1 Teraflops. Now there's nuances here and there but if he heard 10.3TF and was going by TF then he's right. Plus there's no RDNA 2 graphics card on the market yet so don't compare an existing card like the 5700XT.

Jason Schreier says the PS5 is more powerful than the RTX 2080 and will have around 10-12Teraflops of power - Gaming Route

Xbox And Playstation 5 Power May Be Greater Than RTX 2080 | SegmentNext

I already know you're going to try to say the PS5 isn't really 10.3TF and it's actually going to be much lower than that in real time and that's been proven to be not the case as Cerny himself said the 10.3TF is going to be the typical speed unless you say he's just lying. Please don't go there breh :mjlol:
I see you trying to discredit him by making up something he didn't say because he recently said something more favorable about PS5. :unimpressed: When he broke the news about Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC you didn't even dispute he it was true as anything.
Sources: Horizon: Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Even the kotaku journalist dude is doing the same thing. He was reporting how the PS5 was more powerful all this time, now it’s not, so he coppin please looking for any angle “close the gap” and not make himself look full of shyt, but all he’s done is make himself look more full of shyt :mjlol:

Once again. You’re lying. Another part time Stan who’ll find himself with a PlayStation 5 like the rest of these simpletons

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dwillhuh:

You're responding to something that's not the point, he never said anything about PS5 being more powerful than the XSX. He said both consoles were stronger than RTX 2080 and would be 10~13 Teraflops.

The PS5 if we were going by numbers is more powerful as the PS5 is 10.3TF and a RTX 2080 by the same metric is 10.1 Teraflops. Now there's nuances here and there but if he heard 10.3TF and was going by TF then he's right. Plus there's no RDNA 2 graphics card on the market yet so don't compare an existing card like the 5700XT.

Jason Schreier says the PS5 is more powerful than the RTX 2080 and will have around 10-12Teraflops of power - Gaming Route

Xbox And Playstation 5 Power May Be Greater Than RTX 2080 | SegmentNext

I already know you're going to try to say the PS5 isn't really 10.3TF and it's actually going to be much lower than that in real time and that's been proven to be not the case as Cerny himself said the 10.3TF is going to be the typical speed unless you say he's just lying. Please don't go there breh :mjlol:
I see you trying to discredit him by making up something he didn't say because he recently said something more favorable about PS5. :unimpressed: When he broke the news about Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC you didn't even dispute he it was true as anything.
Sources: Horizon: Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC
Come on man, he already admitted it himself. He doesn’t need you to defend him.

And go back and read my post, I didn’t claim he said it was more powerful than Xbox, I said he claimed it was more powerful than it is.

He was big hyping it as “the most exciting hardware in 20 years” when Xbox was confirmed at 12tflops he was sure to say how “close” PS5 would be. Said it was targeting above 10.7

What I actually said on Kotaku Splitscreen about the PlayStation 5's specs

Sony stans :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Thread is not pretty. Yikes

XboxseriesX.gif