TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on man, he already admitted it himself. He doesn’t need you to defend him.

And go back and read my post, I didn’t claim he said it was more powerful than Xbox, I said he claimed it was more powerful than it is.

He was big hyping it as “the most exciting hardware in 20 years” when Xbox was confirmed at 12tflops he was sure to say how “close” PS5 would be. Said it was targeting above 10.7

What I actually said on Kotaku Splitscreen about the PlayStation 5's specs

Sony stans :mjlol:
Wow you have a way with words that I'm impressed by. You can get yourself out of a jimmy with that skill! But no, he said the systems would be close(they are closer than any two systems in any past gen) and he said they're(keyword THEY'RE) targeting above Stadia's 10.7TF GCN. Mind you the PS5 is 10.3TF RDNA 2 so it's actually better than the 10.7TF GCN architecture that's older.

So how does this make him wrong again? Him "admitting" was a poster explaining why he was calling people in the thread rabid fanboys and Cerny's presentation sort of undersold how powerful the system is.

The poster he quoted said
, so it was pretty demoralizing seeing him call everyone in that thread a rabid fanboy. but this makes a bit more sense because Cerny's terrible presentation might have actually undersold the power of the system and thus his reporting of a powerful system. remember, he had just tweeted some dev's opinion that it was the most exciting hardware in 20 years. his reputation is on the line. thats why hes invested in sony's pr.

that said, you arent fooling anyone, everyone here including you, me, jason and everyone else in between you were trying to paint him as a sony shill without actually saying it. the guy didnt even get an early briefing on the specs like IGN, gamespot and DF did. he's likely been blacklisted by sony.

JS said:
I will begrudgingly admit that you are correct and that this is indeed part of it.
He was admitting to the guy he quoted that was why he was calling people out in the thread, NOT him admitting he was wrong about his reporting. :francis:

"He was big hyping it as the most exciting"

:mindblown: WOW, he did NOT say that, he was QUOTING someone. Those weren't his words.

You just made up and mixed stuff he said up to create a lie. That is pretty bad man. You ain't gotta lie to kick it!

source.gif

I'm done Meach, i've had enough for the night. Lost 30 minutes of Persona gameplay forgetting to save and now this :mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow you have a way with words that I'm impressed by. You can get yourself out of a jimmy with that skill! But no, he said the systems would be close(they are closer than any two systems in any past gen) and he said they're(keyword THEY'RE) targeting above Stadia's 10.7TF GCN. Mind you the PS5 is 10.3TF RDNA 2 so it's actually better than the 10.7TF GCN architecture that's older.

So how does this make him wrong again? Him "admitting" was a poster explaining why he was calling people in the thread rabid fanboys and Cerny's presentation sort of undersold how powerful the system is.

The poster he quoted said

"He was big hyping it as the most exciting"

:mindblown: WOW, he did NOT say that, he was QUOTING someone. Those weren't his words.

You just made up and mixed stuff he said up to create a lie. That is pretty bad man. You ain't gotta lie to kick it!

source.gif

Like I said he admitted it himself.

All of his “reporting” on next gen has been from “anonymous devs”

He looks like he was full of shyt when the reveal came, so now he’s using his “anonymous devs” sources to cop pleas and claim PS5 is stronger than the numbers suggest.

It’s all there. He said it himself.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said he admitted it himself.

All of his “reporting” on next gen has been from “anonymous devs”

He looks like he was full of shyt when the reveal came, so now he’s using his “anonymous devs” sources to cop pleas and claim PS5 is stronger than the numbers suggest.

It’s all there. He said it himself.
:laff:

Okay breh "it's all there" if you just take that statement at face value and don't think about it.
ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Thread is OG Arcadium.
I love it

We restoring the feeling breh.

I've posted my mancave and I have tons of Sony stuff here. I'm just not down with the delusion and outright trump like lying that is being administered about the specs. As it's own entity, the ps5 is dope. It's just not the XSX which is a different level of awesome. These consoles aren't anything but pcs now. Both of these consoles have cpus from the same company and gpus from the same company. It's super easy to compare the two. 12.155TF for the gpu is greater than what Sony has as is 3.6Ghz for the cpu that Microsoft has. The more that I read about the ssd for both, the XSX kills an ant with a bazooka while the ps5 kills one with a nuclear bomb. Basically, not to say that they have overengineered the ssd, especially in the case of the ps5 but they both have more than enough to where the speed difference isn't going to matter. Microsoft has the velocity architecture that will manage the ssd for the XSX. Without getting too nerdy, imagine game data as having a needle in a haystack. Previously, to find that needle, the console would have to just bring over the haystack to load the needle in ram. Now with the new solutions from Microsoft, the XSX simply finds the needle and leaves the haystack where it is.

20200322-011850.jpg

Before anyone wants to know, this guy is a graphics R&D person on the Xbox team and did some work with the velocity architecture. He's followed by both Phil Spencer and digital foundry.

Screenshot-20200322-012013-Chrome.jpg

So yes, the ps5 ssd is indeed faster than that of the Xsx but I think the overarching question is was all of that needed. If the velocity architecture is what Microsoft says it is, then no, for both and then it's a wash.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
HALOINFINITE_E319_TWTR_Ring.gif

This is the first time since the og Xbox that halo is launching with the console. One of the reasons that I knew Phil wasn't messing around is because every Halo game since Halo 2 has used the same engine. What you see above is the slipstream engine. 343i put a lot of money into this. Infinite is going to run at 4k/60fps. Native 4k? I don't know, assuming so but all the skyboxes and large landscapes that are trademark of Halo will be there with the raytracing bouncing everywhere with crazy AI in the Elite and the rest of the Covenant. Even Marty O'Donnell might be back in the fold for this game. With this game and others like the next Forza, Microsoft will show up and show out.

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The CU difference between the X and PS5 is being severely overlooked.

PS5 should be performance equivalent to a 5700XT

Here's a 5700(36 CUs same as ps5) overclocked to 2150Mhz(just 80MHZ shy of PS5 clock)

According to DF's gears 5 on series X video, the XSX was hitting RTX 2080 framerates.

So we're looking at a 10-15 framerate difference on average with that gap possibly being wider in certain situations(ray tracing) because the CU difference is so significant.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Here's a 5700(36 CUs same as ps5) overclocked to 2150Mhz(just 80MHZ shy of PS5 clock)

According to DF's gears 5 on series X video, the XSX was hitting RTX 2080 framerates.

So we're looking at a 10-15 framerate difference on average with that gap possibly being wider in certain situations(ray tracing) because the CU difference is so significant.

Yea. I think we all know on paper the god Box series x will have better ray tracing and graphics in general. But, how much will the general audience be able to see that is the true question.

If it's 1800p vs 2160pand 45 fps vs 60 but it's 449 vs 499 or some shyt like that then , to me, I'm not really gonna care.

I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that but I'm not one of those that go in looking for that type of shyt anyway.

I'm sure the PC, reset era, and Digital foundry folk will be able to spot it tho.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach is a habitual liar ...

When you catch him in the lie he always tries to act like that’s not what he meant or that’s not what he said

It’s a tired gimmick
Nothing in here I’ve lied about.

The truth is bothersome to you stans so you squirm around it, but in the end I’m always right.

Enjoy your “good enough” console :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea. I think we all know on paper the god Box series x will have better ray tracing and graphics in general. But, how much will the general audience be able to see that is the true question.

If it's 1800p vs 2160pand 45 fps vs 60 but it's 449 vs 499 or some shyt like that then , to me, I'm not really gonna care.

I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that but I'm not one of those that go in looking for that type of shyt anyway.

I'm sure the PC, reset era, and Digital foundry folk will be able to spot it tho.
It will probably be FauK vs 4K with a couple extra graphics settings.

Which ultimately amounts to not much difference at all for the overwhelming majority of people.

Price will dictate how these consoles are viewed.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

The 5700xt is not an RDNA 2 card. This was already explained comparing any card to anything on the market now especially AMD is foolish .

There won’t be a 10-15 FPS difference. Is there a 10-15 FPS difference between the pro and xsx now? No. And the gap is wider then what we are getting with the new consoles.

We need to see a third party game running in both consoles to see the true difference.

I garuntee the differences will be so minimal nobody is going to care.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nothing in here I’ve lied about.

The truth is bothersome to you stans so you squirm around it, but in the end I’m always right.

Enjoy your “good enough” console :mjlol:

He’s doing it again :russ:

In the end you’re always right ? You’ve been wrong so many time over the years I’ve lost count.

You’re what I like to call an idiot savant.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No I haven’t, again what does it add to it? :unimpressed: I’m not a graphics whore, we’re at a good point with graphics as is but y’all wanna let these companies distract us with unnecessary shyt.

Your point of view is worthless. Dont speak on something if you never experienced it. That's like saying p*ssy wack but you never had it... Chocolate is nasty but never taste it.

Why are you doing this?