TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this bickering about specs is going to be so stupid as they will literally have minuscule differences that I guarantee you no one outside of hardcore fanboys and tech enthusiasts will really care about. Like let's say XSX is a 2080 Super and PS5 is a 2080... The differences aren't that frigging big :unimpressed:

F1.png

9070_111_nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-super-nvlink-benchmarked.png

2160.png

2160.png

performance-3840-2160.png

The majority of the games are like within 3~7fps at the same resolution. Most people will be on 4K/60hz monitors so any extra frames will be capped to the TV's refresh rate and even if you go to a VRR display that's still a small difference. I'd hope devs give options and don't harm performance for a slight res bump like in the case of many xbox 1 x versions.

This is also just max settings so most likely settings will be tuned for performance/visuals depending on the platform and may have options.

This shyt is crazy man :wow: The XSX is more powerful but that doesn't mean the PS5 is in this huge GTX 1070 vs 2080 TI gap. :mjtf: Price will matter more than this "war" of TFlops. If the XSX is the same price as the PS5 and the PS5 has no other games/features to warrant the same cost that would be more of something to consider. Not this "I got $12 in my pocket you only got $10.25" shyt :dahell:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All this bickering about specs is going to be so stupid as they will literally have minuscule differences that I guarantee you no one outside of hardcore fanboys and tech enthusiasts will really care about. Like let's say XSX is a 2080 Super and PS5 is a 2080... The differences aren't that frigging big :unimpressed:

The majority of the games are like within 3~7fps at the same resolution. Most people will be on 4K/60hz monitors so any extra frames will be capped to the TV's refresh rate and even if you go to a VRR display that's still a small difference. This is also just max settings so most likely settings will be tuned for performance/visuals depending on the platform and may have options.

This shyt is crazy man :wow: The XSX is more powerful but that doesn't mean the PS5 is in this huge GTX 1070 vs 2080 TI gap. :mjtf:
It's not, but the more you dudes keep arguing about this nonsense, the more it's going to seem like it's a bigger deal than it actually is. Some of the mental gymnastics around this is the funniest shyt I've seen, especially on Resetera. You'd swear that the gap was on some Pro/Scorpio shyt the way people keep looking for anything that validates the PS5 being as powerful as the XSX. :mjlol:

Dudes better be worry about that price more than anything right now. I have a feeling a lot of these broke stans gonna be upset come the end of the year when it's out of their price range and they're gonna be upset that these systems' power is what's actually driving up the cost :mjgrin:

EDIT: For the record, we probably should stop even comparing these cards to nVidias considering AMD is making them and we know that TFLOP doesn't equal shyt when those two are stacked against each other.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not, but the more you dudes keep arguing about this nonsense, the more it's going to seem like it's a bigger deal than it actually is. Some of the mental gymnastics around this is the funniest shyt I've seen, especially on Resetera. You'd swear that the gap was on some Pro/Scorpio shyt the way people keep looking for anything that validates the PS5 being as powerful as the XSX. :mjlol:

Dudes better be worry about that price more than anything right now. I have a feeling a lot of these broke stans gonna be upset come the end of the year when it's out of their price range and they're gonna be upset that these systems' power is what's actually driving up the cost :mjgrin:

EDIT: For the record, we probably should stop even comparing these cards to nVidias considering AMD is making them and we know that TFLOP doesn't equal shyt when those two are stacked against each other.
Lol it's funny man. The issue is the insiders that for months hinted/rumored the PS5 would be 11~13Tflops for a while so when Cerny dropped the spirit bomb and said it was 10.3, even though that's a GIGANTIC leap from PS4 Pro/X1X, it ain't rolling off the tongue like "12 TERAFLOPS!" and that bothered a lot of sony stanleys. :mjlol:

The first DF head to head videos will be the thread of the century :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol it's funny man. The issue is the insiders that for months hinted/rumored the PS5 would be 11~13Tflops for a while so when Cerny dropped the spirit bomb and said it was 10.3, even though that's a GIGANTIC leap from PS4 Pro/X1X, it ain't rolling off the tongue like "12 TERAFLOPS!" and that bothered a lot of sony stanleys. :mjlol:

I'm telling ya'll. People need to chill on focusing on that teraflops shyt and be happy that they're getting good performance out of these. I'm seeing a lot of comparisons to NVIDIA cards and not to AMD when they're the ones making it. I'm only saying that because Vega 64 had like 12.7 teraflops and it was getting outperformed in games by the GTX 1080.

All I'm saying is, you might not be getting the performance you think you're getting out of either of these systems. Just wait :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling ya'll. People need to chill on focusing on that teraflops shyt and be happy that they're getting good performance out of these. I'm seeing a lot of comparisons to NVIDIA cards and not to AMD when they're the ones making it. I'm only saying that because Vega 64 had like 12.7 teraflops and it was getting outperformed in games by the GTX 1080.

All I'm saying is, you might not be getting the performance you think you're getting out of either of these systems. Just wait :hubie:

Gears 5 looks to be running really good. Seems they got it at 4K/100fps with settings not found on PC.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Gears 5 looks to be running really good. Seems they got it at 4K/100fps with settings not found on PC.

Is that for multiplayer? I'm only seeing mention of 60FPS here.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Even the kotaku journalist dude is doing the same thing. He was reporting how the PS5 was more powerful all this time, now it’s not, so he coppin please looking for any angle “close the gap” and not make himself look full of shyt, but all he’s done is make himself look more full of shyt :mjlol: