TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I mean I've already seen a few quotes from developers, "this will revolutionize gaming"... "The biggest leap I've seen in my career".."we are going to be able to things in gaming never done before"

There are very few oshyt moments in gaming when you realize this is something special And never done before...mario64, GTA vice city,ff7, uncharted 2, Zelda botw are some I remember off top.. these are system sellers

All it's going to take is Sony to put out that one game that restores that feeling and it's over..if this is all true..my guess it would a new IP...but if they have one in the works to come out at launch..it gonna be over

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I hope the rumors of a new ratchet and clank launching with the 5 are true. :ohwlawd:

Imagine if they announce a new Sly Cooper game AND a new Ratchet and Clank game for launch titles. :wow: Those two alone is a huge W.

I mean I've already seen a few quotes from developers, "this will revolutionize gaming"... "The biggest leap I've seen in my career".."we are going to be able to things in gaming never done before"

There are very few oshyt moments in gaming when you realize this is something special And never done before...mario64, GTA vice city,ff7, uncharted 2, Zelda botw are some I remember off top.. these are system sellers

All it's going to take is Sony to put out that one game that restores that feeling and it's over..if this is all true..my guess it would a new IP...but if they have one in the works to come out at launch..it gonna be over

I believe Sony probably has a game ready to go that's developed specifically for the PS5 that'll be the one to impress people. I would think that going into a new generation for games, they've got something in mind to pair up with the console. Xbox SX doesn't, but they've got the whole boosting technology for previous titles as well as the impressive hardware, so they're mostly looking to get people to jump ship as soon as possible. I doubt the developers online are lying about the PS5's capabilities, we would've heard bigger devs say something contrary by now but we haven't.

And honestly, people are talking about teraflops when developers who actually spend 40+ hours developing on these consoles must think people are idiots for focusing on that alone. XB1X was a lot stronger than the PS4 Pro apparently, but that still didn't stop Sony from selling 108 Million consoles worldwide. It has and always been about the games, and that's the ONLY way this whole debate is going to end.

People try to Lil Homie the Switch all the time, but look at the numbers it does and look at the first-party games it has. Zelda BOTW and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ON THEIR OWN sold an incredible amount of bundles. Animal Crossing just dropped last night, and as you could probably guess, it's a huge deal. So it's always been more about the features and the games, not necessarily what's under the hood (although sure, the better the components, the better games you could make... in theory). The greater public as a whole don't care about the specs of a console unless the performance is so noticeable that it's embarrassing.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:russ::russ::russ:

People still stressing this? XSX done crushed the buildings and we got quarantined era angst now. Everything about that tweet was false.

Basically what’s happening is ...

Sony is paying the people their full salary with no taxes taken out

Microsoft is paying y’all a better salary on paper but Uncle Sam is taking his cut ...

In the end we have more cheese

CERNY AND SONY THE GAAAAWWWWWWD

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

People still stressing this? XSX done crushed the buildings and we got quarantined era angst now. Everything about that tweet was false.
Literally nothing about that tweet is false :russ:

Edit: Did Microsoft confirm a dedicated audio chip too? Or is it just rumored?

Thats the only thing that undoes this argument.

Last edited: